Lead your project team to unprecedented performance, delivering Supply Chain Planning transformations for globally leading brands across all industries. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You bring a clear vision, in-depth knowledge of the Planning process and proven expertise of the technologies and tools required to elevate the Supply Chain Planning capability. You drive the design and end-to-end implementation of best-in-class, innovative solutions that align Strategy, Finance, Commercial, R&D and Operations to one shared objective. You lead complex transformations that include the definition of best-practice cross-functional planning processes, definition of functional & technical solution requirements, and preparation of the supporting governance and operating model.
As (Senior) Manager Digital Supply Chain Planning Transformation you lead multidisciplinary project teams, build long-term relationships with our clients and deliver innovative, digitally-enabled Planning solutions to improve the competitiveness of our clients. Typical projects could include implementing or improving Integrated Business Planning (IBP/S&OP) solutions, demand planning analytics solutions, and optimizing supply planning for our clients to deliver high service levels at the right cost and inventory.
This is how
- driving business development and leading sales pursuits related to Digital Supply Chain Planning transformations;
- leading & managing diverse and multi-disciplinary teams to deliver complex projects;
- working with our leading Dutch and international clients;
- supporting enhancement of Digital Supply Chain Planning proposition and (co-)creating new value propositions;
- contributing to marketing-related events in the Digital Domain for Supply Chain Planning;
- actively coaching and developing knowledge of junior colleagues.
At Deloitte Consulting, the world’s largest Consulting firm. Our practice in the Netherlands consists of over 1,200 consultants. You share your expertise with over 50 consultants in our leading Supply Chain Strategy team in Amsterdam (The Edge).
Supply Chain Business leader Michiel Junge describes the working atmosphere as follows:
“As a practice we help solve our clients’ most challenging supply chain problems in an environment where all team members, no matter the level, actively contribute and learn while having fun which creates a strong and positive team atmosphere.”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth and development opportunities;
- a development program that helps you growing and achieving your career goals, incl. a performance coach;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase additional days;
- a 32-40-hour working week as well as a sabbatical scheme;
- various mobility options: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension, collective health insurance; and facilties like company fitness.
What you offer
You are ready for a challenge. You are able to inspire & lead a team to deliver excellent results. At the same time, you have a commercial mindset and are able to recognize your clients’ needs beyond the borders of your existing assignment. For the role of (Senior) Manager Digital Supply Chain Planning Transformation, you also have:
- 7 - 10 years of relevant work experience in Planning (e.g. IBP, S&OP, Supply Chain Optimization), preferably part of which in Consulting;
- A proven track record in delivering digitally-enabled Supply Chain Planning Transformation
- Detailed understanding of ERP and Advanced Planning solutions;
- a master's degree from a (preferably technical) university study;
- excellent interpersonal and people skills;
- strong analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions;
- demonstrable commercial experience;
- flexibility to work abroad when required with a sense for cultural differences;
- excellent command of the English and preferably Dutch or French language.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Maud van den Berg on +31 88 288 0796.