As (Sr) Manager eCommerce you will define, implement and/or lead digital eCommerce transformations, from Strategy to Execution, for (international) clients.
What impact will you make?
You and your colleagues will provide the latest knowledge, expertise and experience in the field of Digital eCommerce across industries. You will advise our clients on how to execute digital eCommerce transformations, from Strategy to Execution. As (Sr) Manager, you will lead client teams, further build the practice and play an active role in positioning the breadth and depth of Deloitte’s global eCommerce capabilities.
This is how
- Inspire and be a trustworthy sparring partner for the client;
- Bring the best of Deloitte’s global eCommerce capabilities aligned to the clients’ agenda;
- Continuous focus on value creation;
- Deliver (complex) eCommerce programs successfully;
- Strong eye for people and effective in motivating, coaching and leading teams;
Feels rewarded by winning deals over competition.
Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Are you ambitious, have strong drive and want to boost your career? Please check out this vacancy. If it’s not a complete fit but have good motivation joining Deloitte Digital, then we are always open to receive your motivation letter.
We also know that great people make a great organization. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You will share your expertise with approximately 120 colleagues in the Digital Services department in Amsterdam - all of whom have a passion for Digital Transformations across industries. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department. Obviously, Consulting has a major impact (on): see an example here.
Remco Mierop - Director Consumer and Industrial Products - describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"Deloitte Digital is a great place to work, working in multi-disciplinary teams, with bright colleagues, on challenging client assignments for a diverse, solid and global client base. The culture is open and entrepreneurial, a perfect environment for those who have a true passion for impactful digital transformations.."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week. We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad). You also have the following qualities for the position of (Sr) Manager eCommerce:
- A Master’s degree in Business and/or Technology
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in Digital eCommerce, from Strategy to Execution (System Integration)
- Background in Management Consulting with a focus on (global) Digital eCommerce Transformations
- Proven record in B2C and/or B2B eCommerce assignments (both business and/or system integration)
- Proven track record in Program- Project Management (waterfall, agile and/or other project methodologies)
- Experience in leading cross functional and international teams
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and results-oriented.
- Takes initiative, and ownership, self-starting, practically orientated and structured.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Micha Lekawael via +31 88 288 0902.