As a (Senior) Manager Enterprise Architecture you harnesses the power of Enterprise Architecture applied to changing needs and to accelerate business value to our clients’ enterprises.
What impact will you make?
You want to own your career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you, and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a (Senior) Manager Enterprise Architecture. Do you want to advise the (top)management of international top companies about the influence of technological innovation? Do you enjoy thinking about the relation between organizational structure and IT systems? Do you ponder on the consequence of technological innovation on international top companies? And are you convinced that as a team you can make more impact than as an individual? Then you are at the right place at Deloitte Consulting!
You will support large multinational organization by:
- Assessing their current state architecture, defining future state architectures and helping the organizations reach the future state architecture.
- Supporting complex technology enabled transformation (e.g. Post-Merger Integrations, Digital, Agile, Cloud).
- Apply your knowledge and experience in disrupting technologies and solutions in the area of Cloud, Business Ecosystems, IoT, Agile and DevOps.
This is how
- reporting and predicting the impact of future changes in both business and IT
- assessing current state architectures
- being a sparring partner for the client
- translating problem analysis to solution implementations
- contributing to realising IT-solutions
- ensuring that projects are executed perfectly and as planned
- being part of and contributing to ambitious project teams
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Financial Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with your colleagues in the Enterprise Technology & Performance portfolio in Amsterdam – all of whom are specialists in the Technology Strategy & Transformation offering. Enterprise Architecture is like BPM and EDM one of the core competences in the Enterprise Architecture team, counting 65 colleagues.
Impact and value drive everything we do. We work at the highest level, with C-Suite Executives and their senior leaders, to create solutions that deliver the absolute maximum return on investment, across the backbone of their organizations. We transform the digital enterprise with innovative and core technologies, delivering tangible, sustainable benefits.
You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems. You will deliver innovative business outcomes, working alongside some of the greatest minds around. Together you’ll take a holistic view of key functions, spanning strategy articulation, process design and technology enablement, with a focus on enabling functions, such as Finance, Supply Chain and Technology.
Enterprise Architecture (EA)
Enterprise Architecture is famous for leveraging its in-depth technical knowledge within a business context and facilitates close collaboration with (international) colleagues and content-driven discussions. We place great emphasis on learning, are very involved in your development and support you to achieve your goals. You will get to know your colleagues very quickly during one of the many team events or regular Friday drinks!
The spirit of our team was described as follows by our colleague Marlies Quekel:
“EA is a fun team that is focused on content and in-depth knowledge, which you get to use at complex organisations”
What we offer
You work in multidisciplinary teams on various projects that will help you build a professional network from day one. Every day you are challenged to get the best out of yourself, but you are not alone: experienced colleagues and best practices from the global Deloitte network help you to become successful.
- In addition to a fixed salary, you take a share in the profit;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- A good pension scheme;
- 26 days' holiday per year and the possibility to purchase 15 additional holiday days per year;
- A good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash
Option, an annual public transport card or a travel allowance;
- The possibility of benefiting from tax-attractive extras, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan;
- A development programme through which you continue to develop continuously;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- Possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- Great career opportunities.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and ambitious. At Deloitte Consulting, you advise top firms in the field of growth, innovation and strategy. You see endless opportunities for your clients and you can think of the best 'out of the box' solutions. Furthermore, you have:
- a minimum of 10 years of work experience in consulting with a focus on Enterprise Architecture;
- led Enterprise Architecture Projects using proved methods at an enterprise or business division sized scale;
- ability to steer complex technology enabled transformations into right directions, (e.g. PMI, Digital, Agile), based upon technology vision, business-IT roadmap and thought leadership convincing senior stakeholders.
- knowledge and experience as part of major transformations with disrupting technologies and solutions in the area of Cloud, API mgmt., IoT, Agile and DevOps enabling technologies are an advantage;
- proven experience with EA tooling;
- ability to build and manage disruptive teams and lead multiple, large, time-sensitive projects;
- responsible for new client contacts, sales funnels and delivery of Enterprise Architecture advisory projects;
- strong communication skills (both Dutch and English) to talk to people with authority about the implementation of new and disruptive technologies and multi-mode transformations.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for the position of (Sr) Manager Enterprise Architecture. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.