Are you interested in working in a challenging and dynamic organization in the field of Third Party risk management? Then we are looking for you!
Deloitte Risk Advisory assists organizations in identifying, evaluating and mitigating risks associated with external business relationships. The Extended Enterprise Risk Management Team (EERM, part of the Operational Risk & Transformation team) provides compliance services organized to assist companies to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their contract compliance monitoring processes & controls, resulting in improved business performance.
Our team works among others in the following areas:
- Executing royalty inspection in the life sciences, manufacturing and entertainment industry. These reviews have as objective to determine the accuracy and completeness of royalties paid by licensees through system testing, data analysis and corroborative inquiry, based on the financial terms and conditions in the licensing agreement, reporting results to the licensor.
- Providing advisory or support services across the field of Third Party governance & risk management. This means establishing what the current position is with respect to assessing third party risks and advise how these risks can be mitigated by tailoring processes within the organization.
- Supplier risk and compliance assessments using basic risk assessment plus operational criteria and financial criteria (balance sheet ratios, liquidity, profitability, revenue), contractual criteria (terms, working capital aspects, pricing mechanisms, termination) and judgemental criteria (management strength, ownership, reliability) including industry, geographic exposure, currency risk and customer concentration can further be used.
Given the strong growth in our EERM practice we are looking for a (Senior) manager, who wants to help building and expanding our EERM practice and is able to coordinate the ongoing projects.
What is your role?
As a (Senior) Manager you will be involved in:
- Project management to maintain multiple engagements for clients in different industries.
- Providing operational guidance to the project teams.
- Communication with clients relating to the ongoing projects.
- Reviewing the work of the teams and preparing reports.
- Providing assistance on proposals for new engagements.
- Spotting opportunities.
In realising organisational objectives clients strongly focus on operational risk management. Our clients have a growing need for better support in managing both internal and external risks they encounter on a daily basis. Likewise, we identify a growing demand from organisations to provide support with large, complex transformations and change processes. The Operational Risk & Transformation team responds to this accordingly. As a consultant you will provide advice about complex issues in a dynamic and challenging environment, relating to one or more of the following focus areas:
- Risk Management: we advise our clients about risk strategy, risk appetite, and designing the risk management function. We also support our clients with optimisation and control of financial, risk management and operational processes, integrated operational risk management, and control optimisation.
- (IT) Project/Programme Management & Review: We focus on efficient and effective implementation of programmes and project control. In this respect we devise ways to have systems and processes (both for IT and Business) better align with business issues. Moreover, we analyse the current status and progress of large projects/programmes (IT and Business) and provide recommendations for a successful realisation of the project/programme objectives.
- IT Risk Management: We advise our clients on risk management when developing, procuring and managing IT systems and building the IT function. Also, we cooperate closely with the client in order to ensure control in the most effective and efficiently way possible and thus sufficiently cover the risks to their business.
- Extended Enterprise Risk Management: We advise clients on anticipating and managing organization-wide risks (both IT and operational risks) associated with third parties, encompassing subjects like processes, technology and governance. We offer advisory and compliance services to ensure that contract partners observe contractual agreements and we optimise the value delivered by those third parties.
The diverse group of young ambitious consultants with different perspectives and educational backgrounds make for a dynamic atmosphere within the Operational Risk & Transformation team. This creates an open culture with short communication lines, where everyone learns from each other. We have ample attention for your personal development, offering you the opportunity to follow trainings, share knowledge with colleagues and continuously improve your skills. We hope you will join us to continue our department’s growth and seize all opportunities the market has to offer.
Are you challenged by the above job description? Then we will be happy to meet you! You should also meet the following conditions:
- Master degree in Business Administration or Auditing.
- Post-Master degree in Auditing or Business Information Management.
- 6 - 12 years relevant audit experience or experience within a corporate business environment.
- Innovative, initiator, catalyst and a holistic perspective on things are essential qualities
- Excellent communication skills towards the client and the third party entities.
- Fluent language skills in Dutch and English, both oral and written is required.
- German and / or French, both oral and written is a plus.
Your field of work within Risk Advisory
Risk Advisory employs around 600 professionals in six different service areas;
- Strategic & Reputation;
- Regulatory Risk;
- Cyber Risk;
- Financial Risk;
- Operational Risk;
- Managed Risk
The people working within these five competences include Data Analysts, IT Auditors, Internal Auditors, Risk Consultants and Security experts. All of them are experts in their own field, which is why they complement each other excellently. It is also why teams regularly include a mix of competences. Our services are mainly supported from the Amsterdam office. You will often be working at our clients’ premises, either in the Netherlands or abroad.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Liselotte Mulder op telefoonnummer +31882883616.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.