Making an impact that matters
The combat against financial crime is at an all-time high. In this role, you will work with our clients to solve the financial crime challenge with breakthrough technologies. This combines our purpose to reduce the impact of financial crime on society, with the innovative side of Deloitte to set the best new technologies to action for our clients.
This is how
- Our team conducts forensic investigations and advises on how to prevent and detect financial crime.
- You will be our new go-to person for regulatory technology, bridging the traditional financial crime advisory domain with our forensic technology team. This involves both the commercial side of bringing our points of view to the market, as well as the delivery side of leading innovative projects for our clients.
- You will be working in a strong and rapidly growing team, with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we can count on more than 5,500 employees from 15 offices. Worldwide, Deloitte has around 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries.
The Forensic team is part of the Financial Advisory (FA) service line. Within this service line, innovation and personal development are of paramount importance. Of course, FA also makes an impact.
Within the Forensic team that is the undisputed market leader you share your expertise with about 75 colleagues. The team has 4 focus areas to help our client in the best possible way. These areas are:
2. Financial Crime Advisory
3. Financial Crime Analytics
4. Forensic Technology & eDiscovery, (mainly responsible for digital forensics and eDiscovery investigations)
Partner Karin de Jong describes our working atmosphere as follows: "we are working hard on a serious subject that can be dangerous for the customer and for the world, but we have a lot of room for humor and joy within the team".
What do we offer?
- in addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit with us;
- a development program through which you continue to develop continuously;
- 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension plan;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
What do you offer?
We are looking for an experienced (senior) manager to join our ranks: a proactive professional who is ready to further boost change. Ideally your profile would include the following:
- you have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the financial crime domain, either in an advisory role or in the financial sector;
- you have deep knowledge of the current financial crime frameworks and processes that organizations apply;
- you have a hands-on technological background, preferably also capturing programming, data analytics and artificial intelligence;
- you will not be creating technological solutions yourself, but experience in development of IT systems is an important pre;
- experience and connections in regulatory technology (RegTech) and/or fintech will help you to become successful right from your start;
- you are experienced in leading high performing teams under time pressure and with exposure to senior management;
- you feel comfortable in commercial activities, bringing new ideas to clients and initiating new client relationships;
- you are an ambitious energetic team player with a professional attitude who also likes to participate in our social activities;
- you have excellent proficiency in English; both verbally and written.
- you have excellent proficiency in Dutch; both verbally and written.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.