Your position as (Sr.) Manager Actuarial Risk
As (Sr.) Manager Actuarial Risk within the Financial Risk - Market, Credit & Actuarial Risk team you enjoy solving complex business and modelling problems using mathematics, statistics and data science. From developing innovative propositions to discussing the possibilities to work with clients and steering your team to meet their targets, you are well-equipped to work in a broad spectrum of the value chain within insurance.
You will offer technical expertise during projects and carry out complex assignments in multidisciplinary teams. You will manage project teams and will often be the primary contact person for our clients. Besides managing project teams, you will play a major role in preparing proposals, developing new propositions and inspiring junior colleagues. Your commercial and analytical skills and professional network will contribute to our team’s growth.
- At least five years of relevant work experience in modelling, validation, the actuarial profession, risk management, financial markets, ALM or insurance companies;
- Ambition to further develop your network in the finance and risk domain at financial institutions;
- A team player who gets energised by working with professionals in his/her own field of expertise, but also by collaborating with other Deloitte functions;
- A Master’s degree in: Actuarial Science, Econometrics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or a science Master;
- Commercially skilled and capable of advising clients based on your technical expertise;
- Experience with project-based working and managing multidisciplinary project teams;
- Capable of realising change within organisations by communicating clearly;
- Capable of developing innovative propositions;
- Ambitious, independent, energetic and able to perform under pressure; and
- Proficient in English, both verbally and in writing.
Additional desirable qualities include:
- Completion of postgraduate training for the actuarial profession;
- Experience with consultancy;
- Proficient in Dutch, both verbally and in writing.
A fast-changing global environment demands organizations to be both financially stable and have sufficient liquidity.
Do you want to manage financial risk to power performance? Are you looking for a dynamic job where you can help organizations across the full lifecycle of financial transactions? A job where you are assigned your own responsibilities in advising our clients from day one?
Then Financial Risk is your place to be! At Financial Risk, a service line within Deloitte Risk Advisory, our goal is to become the undisputed advisor within the financial services industry. Different teams focus on
- Market, Credit & Actuarial Risk;
- Capital Management, Liquidity & Treasury Risk; and
- Accounting & Financial Reporting Risk.
It is a place where you are part of a group of young, ambitious, smart and sociable colleagues, and where you can grow to become an experienced and specialized consultant.
Market, Credit & Actuarial Risk
The Market, Credit & Actuarial Risk team has extensive experience in the insurance and financial services industry. We focus on the full insurance value chain, including pricing, reserving, capital management, performance evaluation, M&A, IRFS, Solvency and reinsurance. Within these areas we develop and validate models, using quantitative methods and techniques to help clients find solutions for complex problems. Developing solutions requires the Market Credit & Actuarial Risk team to build on knowledge gained from quantitative finance, statistics and applied mathematics.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting, Financial Advisory and Audit. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and successes of our clients, in The Netherlands and globally. In pursuing this, we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
Deloitte Financial Risk has an international and open atmosphere, which encourages discussions between each job grade of Financial Risk. As you can expect, we will support you where we can, with a learning program and a boot camp specifically designed for consultants at the start of their career; a tailored competence model and continuous feedback. A colleague from the team will be assigned to you as a counsellor, who will guide you during your career at Deloitte.
The application procedure includes a screening of your CV, an assessment and three interviews, of which one contains a case. Please note that applications can be submitted in English as well as Dutch. Are you challenged by this position? Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Inge Brinkman op telefoonnummer +31882882337.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.