Your position as (Sr.) Manager FRM Non-life insurance
As (Sr.) Manager within the FRM – non-life insurance team you enjoy solving complex business and modelling problems using mathematics, statistics and data science. Building models challenges you and you are capable of explaining the choices made during the modelling phase, as well as the outcomes to clients.
You will offer technical expertise during projects and carry out complex assignments, in multidisciplinary teams. You will manage project teams and will often be the primary contact person for FRM’s clients. Besides managing project teams, you will play a major role in preparing proposals and developing new propositions as well. Your commercial and analytical skills and professional network will contribute to Financial Risk Management’s growth.
Your profile as (Sr.) Manager FRM - Non-life insurance
Successful applicants will be/have:
- At least five years of relevant work experience in modelling, validation, the actuarial profession, risk management, analytics for non-life insurance companies;
- Ambition to further develop your network in the finance and risk domain at financial institutions and large corporates;
- A team player who gets energized by working with professionals in his/her own field of expertise, but also by collaborating with other Deloitte functions;
- A Master’s degree in: Actuarial Sciences, Econometrics, Mathematics, Finance or a science Master;
- Commercially skilled and capable of advising clients based on your technical expertise;
- Experience with project-based working and managing multidisciplinary project teams;
- Capable of realising changes within organisations by communicating clearly;
- Capable of developing new propositions;
- Ambitious, independent, energetic and able to perform under pressure; and
- Proficient in English and preferably in Dutch (or willing to learn), both verbally and in writing.
Additional desirable qualities include:
- Completion of postgraduate training for the actuarial profession;
- Experience with consultancy;
- Proficient in Dutch, both verbally and in writing.
Financial Risk Mangement
The Financial Risk Management (FRM) team consists of energetic, young and experienced professionals with FRM related expertise and who think outside the box. FRM consultants are known for their technical expertise, their focus on providing solutions and their entrepreneurial attitude. In addition, they regularly give speeches at seminars, provide lectures at universities and publish articles in professional journals. The goal of FRM is to become the undisputed advisor within the financial services industry regarding its focus areas: Capital Advisory and Risk Modelling.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Risk, Tax, Consulting, Financial Advisory and Audit. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and successes of our clients, in The Netherlands and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
More information regarding Deloitte Financial Risk Management can be found at: https://www.werkenbijdeloitte.nl/risk-services-financial-risk-management.html
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Esmée Trimbos op telefoonnummer +31882887197.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.