Empower our customer’s workforce. Move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer’s employee experience. At Deloitte
What impact will you make?
Our SAP SuccessFactors team supports organizations in optimizing and transforming their HR functions enabled by SAP HCM Cloud functionalities. Initially centered around SuccessFactors, our SAP HCM Cloud offering significantly expanded into new areas as SAP Fieldglass and Concur. The team offers insights, capabilities and solutions based on these offerings to change the way these organizations operate and to enable the business in making people decisions. Our offering empowers our customer’s employees and managers, providing efficient business processes, self-service, real-time reporting and analytics. Next to designing and implementing SuccessFactors, Fieldglass and Concur, our SuccessFactors professionals support organizations by advising on process optimization and automation by applying the newest technologies (e.g. chat bots, machine learning and robotics), HR operating models and the employee experience. The SAP HCM Cloud Team is situated in our HR Transformation team within Human Capital.
As a Senior Manager in the SAP SuccessFactors team, you can independently manage a multidisciplinary, often international SAP HCM Cloud implementation project team and build strong relations with your client contacts. You are responsible for your team and the delivery of a strong SuccessFactors, Concur or Fieldglass solution, next to providing the client with solid advisory in their implementation journey.
This is how
- leading projects and providing strategic direction across the account to deliver a superior client experience;
- building deep relationships across a diverse network and using a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact;
- establishing a strong leadership brand and inspire followership;
- collaborating across teams, functions and globally with other Deloitte colleagues;
- actively contributing to business development, new propositions and selling Deloitte’s services to potential and current clients;
- applying knowledge of disruptive trends to drive continuous improvement;
- projecting confidence, establishing credibility with and influencing clients at all levels.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise in the HR Transformation offering in Amsterdam (the Edge), all of whom are specialists in the broader Human Capital portfolio. The SAP SuccessFactors team is positioned in Human Capital, within our larger HR Transformation offering. HR Transformation services partner with HR and business leaders to drive business results. HR operational scale and efficiency are a starting point for business driven HR services including HR strategy, processes and operations, technology, and sourcing: locally, globally, and in the cloud. We are the market leader in shaping the future of the HR function by helping our clients to develop and implement overarching global HR strategies to transform how HR delivers services to better support the enterprise and its people. This includes transforming HR operations and payroll with leading HR cloud technologies (Workday HR, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle HR) and other analytic and mobile solutions that enhance service delivery, enable innovation, and reenergize the experience of the people, from frontline staff to leaders, employees to gig workers, administrators and faculty to students. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact: see an example here.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. You're demonstrating strong entrepreneurial skills and business acumen. With your strong people skills you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. For the role of Senior Manager HR Technology, you also have:
- experience in managing large/complex HR Technology programs and projects, preferably SuccessFactors;
- experience with business development and working in a fast paced, international consulting environment;
- relevant HR Technology consultancy experience;
- HCM cloud sales experience in the Dutch or European market;
- a minimum of 3 years of implementation (certification) / significant user experience in HCM cloud systems;
- strong career focus on practical HR Technology, preferable within SuccessFactors;
- fluency in English (required) en Dutch (highly preferable) – written and spoken.
Let' s make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Sjeel Tienstra at +31 (0)88 288 7438.