Leading a team of ICS/SCADA security consultants and will both technically and procedurally assess and advise our clients on improvements within the area of OT security. At Deloitte.
Make an impact that matters
As (Senior) Manager ICS Security, you will work in an innovative team of enthusiastic Cyber professionals, eager to learn about the newest ICS vulnerabilities, and the best possible solutions in order to protect our clients’ industrial systems. You will contribute to this growing team of cyber professionals, and collaborate with them to help our clients protecting their transportation systems, power grids and other (critical) infrastructures.
This is how
- discovering and building your ICS and SCADA personal interests, qualities and expertise;
- consulting assignments to enhance and improve the ICS security architecture;
- working in our team and adding value for technical projects at clients;
- advising clients on technical content that match their situation and environment;
- operationally carrying out projects and ensuring high quality results;
- sharing ICS/SCADA cyber security related knowledge with your colleagues;
- facilitating internal and external trainings.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with over 200 professionals of the Cyber department in the Netherlands. In this department we help each other to get the best solutions to our clients and we are proud to have different professional and educational backgrounds and a broad mix of nationalities. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
Partner Dana Spataru describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“The diversity and complexity of the challenges our clients face, in corporate and industrial environments, is immense. Our team consists of bright tech-savvy people, some wearing hoodies, some wearing suits, who like to get their hands dirty”.
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of (Senior) Manager ICS Security, you also have:
- at least 6 years of relevant work experience;
- knowledge of ICS components and processes, such as SCADA, EMS, DCS, HMI and PLC;
- knowledge of device security (OWASP IoT top10);
- extensive experience in conducting and managing ICS security projects;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- a holistic understanding of security, good overview of all aspects within security (prevention, detection and response) and relevant certifications (such as such GICSP, GRID, ISA/IEC-62443, CISSP, CISM) are value added;
- experience in working in a commercial environment is a plus.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lonneke Machielsen on +31 88 288 57 54.