Shaping the connected future and pioneering a new model for the digital world. At Deloitte.
The Internet of Things brings the physical and digital world together by connecting machines, facilities, fleets, networks and even people to sensors and controls. Our IoT world is growing at a breathtaking pace, from 2 billion objects in 2006 to a projected 200 billion by 2020.
Our clients recognize the opportunity of IoT which will fundamentally change how businesses operate. We are pleased to work alongside the largest organizations and technology partners to imagine, deliver, and run their future business and help to create insights-driven organizations. Our impact in shaping the IoT landscape has been recognized, as we have as been named a global leader in Internet of Things (IoT) services by analysts.
What impact will you make?
As a (Sr) Manager IoT Strategy & Architecture, you will use your digital expertise to lead and implement unique IoT enabled solutions. You will manage project teams and ensure we jointly deliver value for our customers.
This is how
- develop the team, clients and yourself to enable sustainable growth in the fast changing IoT environment;
- commercialize the opportunities of IoT and define IoT/Industry 4.0 strategies and roadmaps;
- lead IoT platform assessments;
- manage proof of concepts and pilots;
- translate relevant IoT developments in the market to propositions;
- lead business transformations enabled by IoT/Industry 4.0.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with 1500 of our Consulting department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of (Senior) Manager, you also have:
- analytical and interpersonal excellence, as well as demonstrated leadership;
- 7+ years of work experience related to IoT/Industry 4.0 in in an (international) consulting practice or corporate technology role;
- proven ability to build trusted relationships with senior business and technology leaders;
- ability to successfully manage teams and lead complex, multi-thread technology enabled transformations;
- experience and knowledge of using the most successful technology partners to deliver business value. AWS / Azure IoT specific experience is a plus;
- proven ability to lead, both hardware and software, technology selections;
- experience with using scrum / agile methodologies;
- functional understanding of connectivity technologies, sensors, device capabilities and performance characteristics;
- a relevant Master’s degree with excellent academic and pre-university results;
- excellent articulation, communication and strong inter personal skills, you master the English language and speaking Dutch is a plus.
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.