Lead your project team to unprecedented performance, shaping distribution networks and optimizing logistics for industry-leading clients. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
It’s your passion to determine the most effective strategy for moving the right product to the right place at the right time, solving our clients’ toughest challenges. You design (omnichannel) logistics operating models, ensuring the right capabilities are in place to compete on the global marketplace.
This is how
- driving business development and leading sales pursuits;
- leading & managing the project delivery and the team;
- working with our leading Dutch and international clients;
- helping further develop existing propositions and (co-)creating new value propositions;
- contributing to Marketing related events in the Logistics & Distribution domain;
- making an active contribution to coaching and knowledge development of junior colleagues.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 50 colleagues of our Supply Chain & Network Operations team in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Supply Chain & Network Operations also has a major impact: see an example here.
Supply Chain Business leader Michiel Junge describes the working atmosphere as follows:
“As a practice we help solve our clients’ most challenging supply chain problems in an environment where all team members, no matter the level, actively contribute and learn while having fun which creates a strong and positive team atmosphere.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth and Development opportunities;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase additional days;
- a 40-hour working week as well as a sabbatical scheme;
- various mobility options: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension, collective health insurance; and facilties like company fitness.
What you offer
You are ready for a challenge. You are able to inspire & lead a team to deliver excellent results. At the same time, you have a commercial mindset and are able to recognize your clients’ needs beyond the borders of your existing assignment. For the role of (Senior) Manager Logistics & Distribution Strategy, you also have:
- at least 7 years of relevant work experience in Logistics & Distribution and/ or Consulting;
- a master's degree from a (preferably technical) university study;
- netwerk and/or warehouse design experience;
- excellent interpersonal and people skills and strong analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions;
- demonstrable commercial experience;
- flexibility to work abroad when required;
- excellent command of the English and preferably Dutch or French language.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome all people who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For the answers, contact Senior Recruiter Maud van den Berg on +31 (0) 88 288 0796.