Leading digital marketing transformation and elevating human experiences. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As (Senior) Manager Marketing Transformation you will define, implement and/or lead digital marketing transformations, from Strategy to Execution, for (international) clients. You build long lasting business relations and are capable of transforming client marketing strategy into digital marketing business. You create digital marketing and e-commerce capabilities for our clients that bring the best customer experiences.
This is how
As a (Senior) Manager Marketing Transformation you will have a leading role in teams to empower the client through the following types of work:
- inspire and be a trustworthy sparring partner for the client;
- lead an engagement team to perform large-scale Marketing transformations programs in collaboration with the client;
- drive strategy development for our clients within the digital marketing domain create and manage project/program plans within complex (digital) marketing challenges at our clients;
- deliver (complex) strategy & operating model transformations successfully in an international setting;
- have a continuous focus on value creation for our clients and bring the best of Deloitte’s global digital marketing capabilities aligned to the clients’ agenda;
- commercially driven to help shape the further development of our portfolio of amazing clients, lead internal proposition development tracks and define our offerings that address the CMO-challenges of tomorrow;
- strong eye for people and effective in motivating, coaching and leading teams.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
At Deloitte Customer & Marketing, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture.
We also know that great people make a great organization. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You will share your expertise with your colleagues within the Advertising Marketing & Commerce offering as part of the Customer & Marketing portfolio in Amsterdam - all of whom have a passion for Digital Transformations across industries. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department.
Elevating the human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub‑brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
The team describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"Deloitte Digital is a great place to work, working in multi-disciplinary teams, with bright colleagues, on challenging client assignments for a diverse, solid and global client base. The culture is open and entrepreneurial, a perfect environment for those who have a true passion for impactful digital transformations."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40 hour working week. We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card that is valid throughout Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that supports your personal development;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. You have proven demonstration of analytical skills and break down challenges into clear cut pieces. Your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. You have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with the many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad). You successfully manage complex stakeholder landscapes and build (senior) client relationships. For the role of (Senior) Manager Marketing Transformation you also have:
- a Master’s degree in Business and/or Technology and a background in Management Consulting with a focus on (global) marketing, commerce and technology;
- at least 8-10 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, from Strategy to Execution;
- experience with complex strategy projects, understanding of marketing functions in the B2B and B2C environment, leading marketing transformations and redesigning operating models;
- proven record in driving projects/programs at the enterprise level;
- experience in leading cross functional and international teams;
- excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- hands-on experience with a Digital Marketing Automation solution is a plus.
At Deloitte Digital, you work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams combine creativity and technology. If you want to work in our team to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients, we invite you to apply for this position!
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Lu Wie Hu Senior Recruiter Consulting on +31 88 288 72 95.
Note: To qualify for this position you must live in the Netherlands and have perfect command of the English and Dutch language.