(Senior) Manager NGO Supply Chain Strategy
Support NGOs world-wide to improve the supply chain in resource constrained regions, leading your team and navigating a complex stakeholder landscape.
What impact will you make?
You will work hand in hand with non-governmental organizations to create positive economic and social change. You will focus particularly on public and private organizations that strive to improve the availability, affordability, and quality of specific category of products, e.g. food or medicines, in resource constrained environments. With your prior experience, flexibility, and openness to learn, adapt and innovate, you will bring a cross-cutting supply chain perspective, and tailor the approach to the client and context.
As (Senior) Manager focused on improving supply chains you lead multidisciplinary and multinational project teams, build long-term relationships with our clients and deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes.
This is how
- driving business development and leading sales pursuits;
- leading & managing the project delivery and the often diverse and multi-national team;
- working with our international clients, primarily based outside the Netherlands;
- helping further develop existing propositions and (co-)creating new value propositions;
- increasing our eminence related to supply chains in resource-restricted countries, e.g by attending and presenting in key forums;
- making an active contribution to coaching and knowledge development of less experienced colleagues.
At Deloitte Consulting, the world’s largest Consulting firm. Our practice in the Netherlands consists of over 1,200 consultants. You share your expertise with over 50 consultants in our leading Supply Chain Strategy team in Amsterdam (The Edge).
Supply Chain Business leader Michiel Junge describes the working atmosphere as follows:
“As a practice we help solve our clients’ most challenging supply chain problems in an environment where all team members, no matter the level, actively contribute and learn while having fun which creates a strong and positive team atmosphere.”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth and development opportunities;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase additional days;
- a 40-hour working week as well as a sabbatical scheme;
- various mobility options: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension, collective health insurance; and facilties like company fitness
What you offer
You are ready for a challenge. You are able to inspire & lead a team to deliver excellent results in ambiguous and complex environments. You are an independent self-starter and able to proactively recognize your clients’ needs beyond the borders of your existing assignment. For the role of (Senior) Manager NGO Supply Chain , you also have:
- 7 - 10 years of relevant work experience in relevant supply chains, such as humanitarian, within the UN, NGO, private or public sector, or from management consulting;
- a master's degree from a university study;
- excellent interpersonal and people skills;
- strong analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions;
- demonstrable commercial experience;
- flexibility to work abroad when required with a sense for cultural differences;
- excellent command of the English and other languages, preferably including Dutch or French.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.