Help organizations optimizing their organizational structure to achieve their strategic ambitions. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Organizations are constantly under pressure to meet the demands and requirements of the market, regulations, employees and other stakeholders. As a result, organizations are continuously changing and this is one of the various reasons why an organization’s current design may be scrutinized. As a (Senior) Manager Organization Design, you advise clients on determining the right structure of the organization and translating it into detailed design, including the optimal capacity, span of control, coordination mechanisms, tasks, roles and responsibilities and consultation forms.
This is how
- building and maintaining customer relationships and generating business in the market;
- developing customer propositions, within specific 'industry' or markets;
- managing and building a project team;
- supporting the program management team;
- monitoring and delivery of project deliverables, including: organizational assessments, advice on optimal organizational structures, project approach, realization cost, carve-out strategy etc.;
- contributing to business development accounts;
- developing and facilitating training.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 200 to 250 colleagues of our Human Capital department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact: see an example here.
Our global practice is renowned as the world's leading HR and people transformation busineWith our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work. By combining our research and analytics capabilities with our industry expertise we’re developing innovative change programs that equip businesses to thrive in a digital world. Our market offerings span the full breadth of Human Capital needs, from HR transformation and talent strategies, as well as change management and Program Leadership. Because the future of work is a boardroom issue, not just a focus for HR, you’ll work with business leaders. You’ll help them rethink their business and people strategies, to take advantage of the rapidly evolving world of work, while ensuring a positive impact on their employees and society.
Business is being disrupted. New business models, exponential technologies, agile working, and regulation are all changing the way businesses interact with their customers, engage their people and organize work. Our clients are embarking on increasingly complex transformation journeys. They are making major investments and expecting greater insight and impact. Working at the heart of your industry’s major transformation programs, you’ll help CEOs and Leadership Teams reimagine their Future Organization. You’ll help them realize strategic ambitions, by shaping and delivering a transformation journey that will drive sustainable, ‘sticky’, change.”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes innovation and commercial awareness, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You deploy excellent communication and advisory skills and the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice. For the role of (Senior) Manager Organization Design, you also have:
- graduated in a university study (Business Administration, Business Studies, Economics, Organizational Sciences) supplemented with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in the field of Organization Design;
- awareness of recent developments in the field and the ability to provide a clear vision and perspective on them;
- relevant experience in consultancy;
- experience in internal project management/advisory;
- experience with international reorganizations / M&A;
- experience in managing teams on project work;
- fluency in Dutch and English, both orally and written.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Sjeel Tienstra at +31 (0)88 288 7438.