Leading our Product Security from the Cyber Risk Services domain. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a (senior) manager, you will contribute to the growing team of Cyber Secure professionals, with a passion for Cyber Security. As (senior) Product Security Manager, your focus is on Production IT / ICS processes. We expect you to be able to talk with customers about the issues surrounding production and life cycle processes, but also about device-specific security dilemmas. In addition, we expect you to answer questions in a broader context and provide solutions. Together with the team of professionals, you will support client projects, such as performing ICS assessments, device assessments, SPDLC reviews, advising on matching business objectives to ICS processes and IT equipment or setting up or improving ICS security management processes.
This is how
- directing team members in terms of content and professional skills;
- end to end project management of ICS/SCADA or Product Security related projects;
- perform a QA role on project deliverables and provide a high quality result;
- financial monitoring of projects you manage;
- advise customers and propose technical solutions which both fit within the customer environment and that might be integrated with other Cyber Risk Advisory services;
- manage relations with market, suppliers and ICS/SCADA/Product security expert groups;
- be proactive on the topic of business development and acquisition of new projects and in your field of expertise;
- adding value to commercial processes and expanding the network of senior stakeholders at our clients.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
For the (Senior) Manager Product Security role at Deloitte, you also have:
- at least 6 years of relevant work experience;
- knowledge of ICS processes, such as SCADA, EMS, DCS and PCL;
- knowledge of device security (OWASP IoT top10);
- an extensive experience in conducting and managing Product Security and ICS projects;
- experience on leadership, excellent communication skills (spoken and written), the ability to lead a project, able to head teams (Customer and/or Deloitte team) and build good business relations;
- a holistic understanding of security, good overview of all aspects within security (prevention, detection and response) and relevant certifications (such as such GICSP, CISSP, CISM) are value added;
- experience with being a team player who is eager to both experts in their own field, as well as with experts from other Deloitte collaborate on the best solutions for our customers.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lonneke Machielsen on +31 88 288 57 54.