What impact will you make?
As a (senior) manager, you will contribute to the growing team of Cyber Secure professionals, with a passion for Cyber Security. As (senior) Product Security Manager, your focus is on Production IT / ICS processes. We expect you to be able to talk with customers about the issues surrounding production and life cycle processes, but also about device-specific security dilemmas. In addition, we expect you to answer questions in a broader context and provide solutions. Together with the team of professionals, you will support client projects, such as performing ICS assessments, device assessments, SPDLC reviews, advising on matching business objectives to ICS processes and IT equipment or setting up or improving ICS security management processes.
This is how
As a Product Security professional there are different types of assignments which you can expect in your role. Examples are:
- Product Security projects as part of an overarching Cyber transformation program.
- Consulting assignments to enhance and improve Manufacturing IT / ICS processes.
- Consulting assignments for the development of ICS Control Frameworks or IoT Security Frameworks, based on best practices and business standards.
- Projects related to setting up or improving ICS security management processes.
- Provide IoT security training to large groups.
Role related activities
- Directing team members in terms of content and professional skills.
- End to end project management of ICS/SCADA or Product Security related projects.
- Perform a QA role on project deliverables and provide a high quality result.
- Financial monitoring of projects you manage.
- Advise customers and propose technical solutions which both fit within the customer environment and that might be integrated with other Cyber Risk Advisory services.
- Client relationship management.
- Manage relations with market, suppliers and ICS/SCADA/Product security expert groups.
- Be proactive on the topic of business development and acquisition of new projects and in your field of expertise.
- Adding value to commercial processes and expanding the network of senior stakeholders at our clients.
With offices throughout the Netherlands and well over 5,500 employees, Deloitte is a leading firm in Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory. Our auditors are market leaders in several market segments. It means you will be working with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. Our business culture is pleasant, open and leaves much room for innovation and starting your own initiatives. Our employment benefits suit your ambition and needs and include an excellent leased car scheme, a laptop, an Iphone, and an excellent pension scheme. Top talent rises fast in our organization. Of course we will help you where we can, with a balanced training program, a customized competence model and continuous feedback.
What we offer
Next to competitive primary and secondary terms of employment, you will join a team of highly-motivated professionals that support our clients with various cyber security services, while still keeping the team personal. We will offer you dynamic and challenging engagements that require the most of your skillset. We will enable your ambitions, motivate entrepreneurship and support initiative. We will also make sure you receive a customized training program, tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
What you offer
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of ICS processes, such as SCADA, EMS, DCS and PCL.
- Knowledge of device security (OWASP IoT top10).
- Extensive experience in conducting and managing Product Security and ICS projects.
- Good leader, excellent communication skills (spoken and written), the ability to lead a project, able to head teams (Customer and/or Deloitte team) and build good business relations.
- A holistic understanding of security, good overview of all aspects within security (prevention, detection and response) and relevant certifications (such as such GICSP, CISSP, CISM) are value added
- A team player who is eager to both experts in their own field, as well as with experts from other Deloitte collaborate on the best solutions for our customers.
- Experience in working in a commercial environment is a plus.
- Stress-resistant, flexible and accurate.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We would like to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition.