Supporting organizations in anticipating and adapting to changes in the regulatory and business environment. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Senior Manager you lead multifaceted programs for our clients, end-to-end. You play a key role in providing the interface between the client and the team. You ensure that multiple projects run smoothly. With your passionate management style, you inspire and motivate team members.
This is how
- anticipate and interpret developments within supervision and laws and regulations;
- designing, assessing and transforming processes, control instruments to promote integrity and to be able to comply with laws and regulations;
- managing projects and team members, whereby you also use your technical expertise;
- respond to specific shortcomings in programs related to regulations and the use of data and technology to make compliance programs smarter and more efficient;
- supervising and coaching less experienced consultants in the team;
- suggesting concrete improvements based on insights and findings.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with more than 50 colleagues in the team Regulatory Risk. The cooperation within our teams is informal, as is the general atmosphere. We help each other to get the best solutions for our clients. We are proud to have different professional backgrounds: lawyers and criminologists team up with mathematicians and finance professionals.
Director Ellen Huisman describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"We believe that diversity in a team contributes to the best results. That is why our team consists of people with all sorts of backgrounds but with at least one common denominator: we want to help each other and the customer."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are social, hands-on and an easy engager. Leading large projects makes you tick. You pro-actively share developments in your field within Deloitte and your clients. Your critical thinking is especially relevant as clients approach us with complex issues. You are self-reliant, proactive and you have a proven track record of leading project teams. Working with (and for) senior stakeholders motivates you. Quality is important in everything you do. You have both an entrepreneurial spirit and a commercial mindset.
For the role of Senior Manager at, you also have:
- graduated from university in one of the following areas: Law, Economics, Finance, Business / Public Administration, Organisational Sciences, Criminology, or another study that has a common ground with Regulatory Risk
- at least eight to ten years of relevant work experience, preferably in an advisory / consultancy role or you have a background in regulatory supervision or compliance projects;
- affinity with IT systems, data analytics and/or compliance tooling;
- are proficient in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Inge Brinkman on +31 63 009 2321.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.