Human Capital - Rewards
Deloitte’s Human Capital practice is a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies, governments, and organizations to improve organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people. As the cost and risk of compensation and benefit programs continues to increase, employers are searching for new and innovative ways to improve employee productivity and engagement. Deloitte practitioners help employers drive corporate performance by optimizing design, delivery, and management of compensation, benefits, and other rewards programs. As independent and objective advisors with deep expertise in compensation and benefits, we help our clients consider rewards in the context of the overall HR strategy and to focus on the optimal balance of employee value, employer cost, and risk management. Beyond deep technical expertise, our rewards advisors have broad business and industry experience to address complex rewards related business issues from strategy through execution.
Responsibilities as a (Senior) Manager Rewards
As a (Senior) Manager Rewards you will work independently with your team and manage high-quality projects for your clients. You are confident to bring the projects and client relationships to a higher level. You are responsible for your team and the delivery of high quality solutions within your functional area within agreed deadlines. The following responsibilities apply to this role:
- Optimizing the compensation, benefits and reward processes;
- Taking care of an optimal integration with other HR processes;
- Consulting about the latest trends in reward management and provide clients with new innovative ideas;
- Supporting organizational changes and support in change management;
- Building a strong long term relationship with clients and identify new business opportunities;
- Quality assurance on Reward projects and give advice about Rewards Strategies, their design, and to create and implement these strategies.
Your profile as a (Senior) Manager Rewards
In case you feel challenged by above role description and you meet below requirements, we’re interested in meeting you!
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in the area of rewards, preferable within Consultancy or Corporate HQ;
- University degree;
- Deep knowledge of job evaluation systems, job architecture, harmonization of labor costs, variable pay schemes, pay for performance and post-merger integrations;
- You have experience with project work in a team;
- You have the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice together with (international) colleagues across functions within Deloitte, be innovative;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Entrepreneurial and commercial skills in an agile and international environment;
- Structured, accurate and pragmatic;
- Team player with an attitude to share knowledge;
- Fluent in Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required).
Your career at Deloitte and employment conditions
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees Deloitte is market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory Services and Risk Services. When working at Deloitte you will work with ambitious and highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. You will work in a friendly, open company culture with a lot room for your own initiative. Additional benefits include a company car, excellent pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone 6. High potentials will be promoted quickly. Besides these benefits, we will support you by providing you with a comprehensive learning program, a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.