Setting up, designing, managing and acquiring complex CRM transformation programmes for clients in the Financial Services Industry. At Deloitte
Making an impact that matters
As (Senior) Manager Salesforce, part of Deloitte Digital - Customer & Marketing, you will lead the design and realization phases of Salesforce solutions for our clients in the financial services industry from day one.
As an expert with broad knowledge of the CRM domain you are familiar with sales and service business processes and preferably supported by Salesforce. You will lead large project teams while actively supporting junior team members in complex business transformations. In addition, you will advise clients on recent trends and on efficient project, program and delivery management.
Within the Financial Services Industry, you will aim to take your knowledge and skills to the next level. You will go through all phases, from acquisition to delivery, in a structured and successful manner, supported by Deloitte's standard methodologies. In addition, together with colleagues, you will (further) build the commercial network in this industry.
This is how
- taking a leading role in establishing Salesforce expertise in the financial services domain;
- Setting up, designing and delivering Salesforce and CRM projects/products to our customers;
- advising, supporting and facilitating customers in the area of Sales and Services business processes;
- Ensuring Salesforce's portfolio of projects is aligned with its strategic goals;
- advising and supporting customers on Salesforce solutions and supporting them with testing and implementation projects;
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
Elevating human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized subbrands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
Of course, Digital Customer also has a major impact: see an example here
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme; · a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You have a background in digital transformations within the financial services industry. You have a commercial slant with which you recognize opportunities in the market and are able to convert them into concrete leads. You have the organizational ability and empathy to connect people and organizations. With your ability to innovate, you and your team deliver the best services to customers, even in the event of setbacks. Furthermore, for this position of (Senior) Manager Salesforce, you have :
- completed a masters degree;
- a minimum of 7 years work experience in project and program management, preferably within consultancy;
- knowledge of the financial services industry and the IT domain, so that you can challenge clients with regard to content;
- experience in and a network for sales and delivery of consultancy assignments within financial services;
- demonstrably several years of consultancy experience (as an internal or external consultant);
- an excellent command of Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.