Lead your project team to unprecedented performance, developing integrated business and supply planning transformations for industry-leading clients. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You bring a clear vision that you apply to assist organizations with end-to-end supply chain planning. With your experience, you develop integrated business and supply chain planning solutions that synchronize customer demand, supply chain assets, and working capital to drive and deliver improvements that are integrated with the commercial and finance functions.
As (Senior) Manager Supply Chain Planning Strategy you lead multidisciplinary project teams, build long-term relationships with our clients and deliver innovative, sustainable outcomes, to improve the competitiveness of our clients.
This is how
- driving business development and leading sales pursuits;
- leading & managing the project delivery and the (often diverse) team;
- working with our leading Dutch and international clients;
- helping further develop existing propositions and (co-)creating new value propositions (e.g. self-driving supply chains);
- contributing to marketing related events in the Supply Chain Planning Strategy domain;
- making an active contribution to coaching and knowledge development of junior colleagues.
At Deloitte Consulting, the world’s largest Consulting firm. Our practice in the Netherlands consists of over 1,200 consultants. You share your expertise with over 50 consultants in our leading Supply Chain Strategy team in Amsterdam (The Edge).
Supply Chain Business leader Michiel Junge describes the working atmosphere as follows:
“As a practice we help solve our clients’ most challenging supply chain problems in an environment where all team members, no matter the level, actively contribute and learn while having fun which creates a strong and positive team atmosphere.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth and Development program;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase additional days;
- a 40-hour working week as well as a sabbatical scheme;
- various mobility options: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension, collective health insurance; and facilties like company fitness
What you offer
You are ready for a challenge. You are able to inspire & lead a team to deliver excellent results. At the same time, you have a commercial mindset and are able to recognize your clients’ needs beyond the borders of your existing assignment. For the role of (Senior) Manager Supply Chain Planning Strategy, you also have:
- 7 - 10 years of relevant work experience in Planning (e.g. IBP, S&OP) and/or Consulting;
- a master's degree from a (preferably technical) university study;
- excellent interpersonal and people skills;
- strong analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions;
- demonstrable commercial experience;
- flexibility to work abroad when required with a sense for cultural differences;
- excellent command of the English and preferably Dutch or French language.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.