The Workforce Transformation team within Human Capital Consulting helps organizations address market trends with a flexible, human-centered approach designed to unlock the Future of Work. We are the end-to-end partner to support our clients in imagining and transforming the composition and capabilities of the workforce to match business strategy and future needs through a variety of Talent, Reward & Wellbeing and Learning service offerings. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a (Senior) Manager, you have a relentless passion to help people and organizations realize their full potential and targets through a high performing, engaged and motivated workforce. You understand the talent challenges of individuals and organizations and offer innovative and effective approaches to individual, team and organization level solutions. You think, act and communicate in a way that makes our capabilities, people, our clients’ organizations and employees grow in the face of multiple and varied futures.
This is how
- You will work within our Workforce Transformation team which consists of several expertise. As a (Senior) Manager, you will lead a team of colleagues in projects at clients in one of the following capabilities:
- Talent Strategy: you enable organizations to prepare for the Future of Work by making targeted, business aligned and employee-centric workforce investments.
- Strategic Workforce Planning: you help clients imagine their Future of Work vision, compose their workforce of the future and achieve real, achievable, and impactful transformation for their work, workforces and workplaces by activating workforce programs to empower success.
- Rewards: you enable companies to create a more strategic view of rewards. “Rewards” in the new world isn’t just a paycheck and basic benefits, it’s the totality of the relationships that organizations create with their workforce.
- Well-being: you enable organizations to imagine the future of health & wellbeing; by gaining data driven insights, designing a powerful strategy and roadmap in line with the business strategy, and activating or nudging leadership and employees at all levels.
As a (Senior) Manager you will also be expected to:
- Contribute to the development of the Talent, Rewards and Wellbeing team and service offering through the development of expertise areas, new assets/products and solutions;
- Lead teams of junior and peer colleagues often in joint client-Deloitte project teams, often multi-site, multicultural and in an international context;
- Establish and develop your own network of business relationships with external clients and relevant Deloitte stakeholders and open this network for colleagues too;
- Lead concrete commercial activities for a specific (set of) clients in a specific Industry including: opportunity spotting and qualifying, account development, leading commercial bids, maintaining relationships with client decision makers;
- Contribute to the creation and distribution of Deloitte eminence by doing research on strategic trends, writing Points-of-View or White Papers, speak on relevant seminars and develop and facilitate training to junior and peer colleagues.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 280,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the around 300 colleagues of our Human Capital Consulting department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important: see an example here.
Director Marquella Hoogervorst describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“We interact in a very relaxed way. Everyone talks to everyone, whether you’re a Partner or a Trainee, your input is valued not only during projects or at the office, but also during our regular social and team events.”
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- Great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- A development program that helps you keep developing;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- The opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- A good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme and an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- State of the art building facilities including wireless phone charging points, open / collaboration spaces and secure bike parking on site;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the practicalities of the job, you are ready for anything. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For this role you also have:
- working experience in a consultancy environment focusing on Talent, Performance, Reward and/or Employee Wellbeing (preferably in an international context);
- University degree (preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources or Organizational Psychology);
- Experience working with tools and digital technologies;
- Strong commercial skills;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Experience working in and leading project teams;
- An analytical, goal-driven, practical and enthusiastic mentality;
- Willingness to travel and work nationally and internationally;
- Excellent command of both written and spoke English (required) and Dutch (preferred)
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Irene Huttinga on +31 (0)88 288 2066.