Empower our customer’s workforce. Move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer’s employee experience. At Deloitte
What impact will you make?
Our SAP SuccessFactors team supports organizations in optimizing and transforming their HR functions enabled by SAP HCM Cloud functionalities. Initially centered around SuccessFactors, our SAP HCM Cloud offering significantly expanded into new areas as SAP Fieldglass and Concur. The team offers insights, capabilities and solutions based on these offerings to change the way these organizations operate and to enable the business in making people decisions. Our offering empowers our customer’s employees and managers, providing efficient business processes, self-service, real-time reporting and analytics. Next to designing and implementing SuccessFactors, Fieldglass and Concur, our SuccessFactors professionals support organizations by advising on process optimization and automation by applying the newest technologies (e.g. chat bots, machine learning and robotics), HR operating models and the employee experience. The SAP HCM Cloud Team is situated in our HR Transformation team within Human Capital.
As a (Senior) Manager in the SAP SuccessFactors team, you can independently manage a multidisciplinary, often international project team and build strong relations with your client contacts. You are responsible for your team and the delivery of a strong SuccessFactors, Concur or Fieldglass solution, next to providing the client with solid advisory in their implementation journey.
This is how
- managing a SAP HCM Cloud implementation project team at the client;
- acting as a role model, Inspiring and motivating the team to deliver excellent results;
- leading projects and providing strategic direction across the account to deliver a superior client experience;
- building deep relationships across a diverse network and using a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact;
- establishing a strong leadership brand and inspire followership;
- collaborating across teams, functions and globally with other Deloitte colleagues;
- creating opportunities to drive impact; anticipating client needs and delivering superior results;
- actively contributing to business development, selling Deloitte’s services to potential and current clients;
- contributing to the development of new propositions in our practice;
- applying knowledge of disruptive trends to drive continuous improvement;
- projecting confidence, establishing credibility with and influencing clients at all levels.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 200 to 250 colleagues of our Human Capital department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact: see an example here.
The SAP SuccessFactors team is positioned in Human Capital, within our larger HR Transformation offering.
Our global practice Human Capital team is renowned as the world’s leading HR and people transformation business. With our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work. By combining our research and analytics capabilities with our industry expertise we’re developing innovative change programs that equip businesses to thrive in a digital world. Our market offerings span the full breadth of Human Capital needs, from HR transformation and talent strategies, as well as change management and Program Leadership. Because the future of work is a boardroom issue, not just a focus for HR, you’ll work with business leaders. You’ll help them rethink their business and people strategies, to take advantage of the rapidly evolving world of work, while ensuring a positive impact on their employees and society.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Senior Manager Technology SAP HCM Cloud, you also have:
- experience in managing large/complex HR Technology programs and projects, preferably SuccessFactors;
- entrepreneurial and strong business acumen;
- strong business development skills and experience;
- experience working in a fast paced, international consulting environment;
- strong analytical skills;
- strong people skills;
- fluent in English (required) – written and spoken.
Let' s make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Irene Huttinga at +31 (0)88 288 2066.