Senior Manager Transformation - Center for the Edge EMEA
The global business landscape is changing fundamentally. Long-term trends, driven by liberalization of public policy and exponential technologies, are structurally altering the business environment across all industries. This requires CEOs and executives to understand, refocus and transform their organizations. Many organizations are struggling to cope with these changes though. At Deloitte Center for the Edge (C4E) we partner with senior executives to make sense of and profit from these emerging opportunities on the edge of business and technology with the purpose and aspiration to “Unlock the innovation potential of Europe”. We do so by scoping and designing journeys in co-creation with our corporate clients to help them transform their business. Making it happen by scaling innovations to relevance, is crucial to this.
C4E team members are valued for constantly delivering an outside-in perspective, ability to act as an Subject Matter Expert ‘on demand’, with high response rates and deep understanding of exponential technologies, disruptive trends and value drivers in a digital era. We look for someone that can be the sparring partner in the corporate boardroom around creating and scaling these new businesses.
For this role our team is looking for a Senior Manager Transformation. He or she combines relevant experience with an open mind, strategic thinking with hands on mentality and connecting skills with founder spirit (taking ownership). You can activate others within Deloitte service lines to scale this and show concrete results.
As our Senior Manager Transformation your challenge is to build and deliver a growth strategy proposition together with our strategy practice. In addition your responsibilities include:
- Creating new business opportunities with our top 20 corporate clients to explore, launch and run transformational journey’s from awareness to scaling to impact.
- Be the go-to person and subject matter expert for expertise and insights on exponential technologies and other relevant developments combined with insights on business model, client and industry impact
- Be the sparring partner in boardrooms and for the CEO on these subjects
- Developing and delivering new propositions for the board room
- Deliver key-notes to inspire the leadership of our clients on the opportunity
- Building a network of experts internally and externally to create leveraged growth and grow an ecosystem network for the transformation journeys with our clients.
- You are passionate about innovation, emerging technologies and driving transformation at corporate level;
- You are a sparring partner at corporate board level on creating and scaling new businesses and transforming their organization;
- Proven track record in new business development and building relationships at board level;
- Open minded and relevant experience in delivering results;
- Strong boardroom presence and delivery capabilities;
- You are a self-starter, team player and focus on making an impact instead of task oriented;
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set, you are eager to learn and you enjoy challenges;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary and international teams;
- Excellent command of English;
- Willingness to travel frequently within the EMEA region.
About Deloitte Center for the Edge
Deloitte Center for the Edge partners with senior executives to make sense of and profit from emerging opportunities on the edge of business and technology. We help leaders understand the fundamental changes shaping the world, navigate the short-term challenges and identify long-term opportunities. Center for the Edge, anchored in Silicon Valley with teams in Australia and Europe, conducts original research and develops substantive points of view, organizes exclusive sessions, and leverages an ecosystem of partners for new corporate growth. We also operate as a Subject Matter expert in large scale corporate transformations, working closely with our advisory and digital colleagues to make things happen at these clients. For more information, please visit our website.
C4E delivers and adds the highest value to our clients by closely cooperating with our consulting practice and supporting in both relation building activities as well as delivering tangible results. We are the Go-2-Market engine at board level for new digitally driven business.
Deloitte Center for the Edge EMEA is based in the Netherlands and we primarily work from our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht. We are a small team and leverage the capabilities of internal and external partners to accelerate our impact. In addition, we have several team members located in North West Europe and Central Europe to coordinate local activities.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Elise Guit op telefoonnummer 088-2888780.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.