What impact will you make?
“Develop your skills by working with some of the most innovative technologies around. Whether it’s through custom-developed systems, low code platforms, platform integration, or application modernization, you’ll work collaboratively across Deloitte to create solutions that deliver real impact for clients’ core business capabilities.”
As an expert within our Mobile Experience team, you will support our clients to drive digital transformations across their employee and customer processes with mobile as an accelerator for transformation. You will work on mobile strategy definition and support the realization of that strategy through leading the implementation of mobile projects – which could be anything from delivering a single mobile application to delivering an organization-wide, mobile-driven digital transformation.
This is how
- Working with our clients to determine how mobile can support their business - supporting them in defining their mobile strategy roadmap and solutions
- Lead projects and manage teams towards the realization of mobile strategy and implementation projects for clients
- Lead/support functional workshops to gather and document the requirements from the client, where the focus will be on mobile implementations
- Support the development of client proposals - scoping our approach, defining our solution and liaising with clients towards a final project agreement
- Lead business development activities to support the growth of our mobile experience team in the Netherlands and across Europe/Global. This includes marketing activities, proposition development etc.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
Elevating human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized subbrands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme; · a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is to lead a team towards achieving the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar
- A minimum of 7 years of experience leading digital transformation projects with mobile acceleration at the core
- Strong knowledge of development and execution of successful and sustainable mobile strategies
- Knowledge and experience with mobile technologies (e.g. iOs, android, ReactNative as well as integration with mobile back-end systems) and the roll-out/deployment of mobile solutions
- (Preferred) knowledge on the mobile ecosystem, e.g. app stores, EMM
- You have strong communication and relationship-building capabilities and can drive solution-led conversations with clients
- Ability to lead a Team, mentor Junior team Members and set quality standards
- Knowledge and experience with methods such as Agile Scrum
- Result-oriented but do not lose sight of quality
- Possess an excellent command of the Dutch and English language