As an experienced .Net Developer you will work on software solutions for our fortune 500 clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that has a unique position in the market.
What impact will you make?
As a (Senior) .Net Developer, you will find the best place for the skills you bring and to also develop it further by working with some of the most innovative technologies around. Whether it’s through custom-developed systems, platform integration, or application modernization, you’ll work collaboratively across Deloitte to create solutions that deliver real impact for clients’ core business capabilities.
During your career with us, you will craft easy to use, fast and scalable microservices in an event driven architecture; integrate different systems, and implement business logic using design patterns to create maintainable and extensible solutions. In short, you Code for Glory! and to help solve critical client problems or create new businesses for our clients. All while being part of a great team who gather for regular teaming days, Dev chats, a fun annual ski trip and more.
This is how
- Being a part of multidisciplinary and diverse team in a client facing role;
- Delivering solutions with microservices in a cloud native technology stack and implementing distributed event-driven solutions;
- With start small, learn fast and build to scale philosophy;
- Implement best practices in software design, development, security, testing automation and release as part of an Agile DevOps team;
- By taking pride in the work and the quality that you deliver and not backing down from tackling complex integration tasks.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will work in the Business Operations Portfolio and within that be part of the Systems Engineering team. Whether functional or technical capabilities are your thing, you’ll work with cutting-edge technologies to help clients transform their technology platforms and business operations. Partnering with some of the world’s largest organizations, you’ll help COO’s, CFO’s, CIO’s and their teams realize their ambitions – from improving financial performance, to accelerating speed to market and delivering continuous innovation.
What we offer?
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep learning and growing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are comfortable working in an Agile team, closely with the client and multidisciplinary, diverse, and international Deloitte teams. You are keen to develop your skills as a developer and consultant; as you discover what it is, that you really like doing. The skillset you need:
- Completed a higher/university education in the field of computer science, or other relevant formal education experience;
- Have several years of experience developing in C# projects and know your way around the .NET Framework and .Net Core;
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, SOLID principles and commonly used design patterns;
- Experience with unit testing and using mocks to keep tests small and focused;
- Experience with integrating different systems as part of a larger eco system of different applications.
We would love it if you also bring:
- Experience using Azure cloud components;
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines, preferably in Azure DevOps;
- Experience coaching other technical team members.
If this is you, while applying please also share with us, some code you’ve built and are proud to show off – hobby projects and the like.
While in the basis this vacancy asks for a .Net developer, we would be really excited if you also bring additional capabilities like:
- full-stack development skills like experience in front-end programming (React, AngularJS) and integrating front-end with the backend;
- cloud-native development (including scaling strategies);
- CI-CD best practices.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Do you recognize yourself in the above? We are happy to receive your application. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.