“Bring customer strategies to life, by designing and implementing the vital sales and service experiences, capabilities and architectures involved, while applying a range of digital technologies such as Salesforce, Mulesoft, ServiceNow and Apple.”
“We work with clients to envision, deliver and operate the capabilities needed for modern, digitally-enabled sales and service organizations. The offering spans from go-to market strategy, growth planning, incentives, talent, and enablement while applying a range of digital technologies. We design, deliver and operate our clients’ next generation, digitally enabled sales & customer service capabilities through the orchestration of leading strategies, experiences, talent, operations, ecosystems, insights, and enabling technologies such as Salesforce, Mulesoft, ServiceNow and Apple.”
What impact will you make?
As a Senior React Native Developer within our Mobile Experience team, you will support our clients to drive digital transformations across their employee and customer processes with mobile as an accelerator for transformation. You will work on mobile strategy definition and support the realization of that strategy through leading the implementation of mobile projects – which could be anything from delivering a single mobile application to delivering an organization wide, mobile driven digital transformation.
This is how
• Participate in the full lifecycle of big feature development from definition, design, implementation, and testing for our enterprise clients.
• Develop, troubleshoot, and optimize a new or existing apps with the latest technologies/innovations
• Advocate for development best practices in the organization and improvements across engineering
At Deloitte; the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 employees in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 employees and offices in over 150 countries.
Elevating the human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing portfolio.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is to lead a team towards achieving the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your team, colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders. Being a Senior React Native Developer, you should have:
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent in making technology easy for business owners and non tech colleagues
• Always on the ball with the latest and greatest mobile innovations/possibilities and shares that with passion
• Understanding and listening to team members and fostering a productive team environment
• Sound resolving and negotiating skills with tact, diplomacy and composure
• Ability to convert high level concepts and designs into beautiful code
• Typically software engineering experience
• Experience with React Native development
• Good understanding of integrating web services from React Native
• Experience with iOS and Android frameworks, as well as offline storage, threading, security, and performance tuning
• Knowledge of code versioning tools.
• Desire to learn and utilize new frameworks.
• Knowledge of iOS and Android design patterns and standard components
• Experience with Agile processes and frameworks
• Experience in setting up mobile backend systems
• Experience with enterprise-oriented development
• 4-year degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.