What impact will you make?
Bring customer strategies to life, by designing and implementing vital sales and service experiences, capabilities and architectures involved, while applying a range of digital technologies such as Salesforce, Mulesoft, ServiceNow and Apple. As Senior Consultant Digital Customer, you have proven knowledge of sales and service processes, strong analytical skills, affinity with technology and you are passionate about digitalization.
At our Digital Customer team within Deloitte Consulting, you contribute to the top range of (inter)national companies with optimizing and implementing digital processes. Additionally, you identify countless opportunities for your clients in the field of digitalization. During your career as a Consultant in our Sales and Service Transformation Team, you work from day one directly for a diverse range of customers. You will have a great deal of responsibility and opportunities for personal initiative. In a multidisciplinary and diverse team, your contribution to projects is indispensable from the start.
This is how
Defining, analyzing and mapping the business processes and the related impact on the organization;
- Defining, analyzing and mapping the business processes and the related impact on the organization;
- Leading workshops for process design and improvement;
- Configure, implement and test CRM processes in applications such as Salesforce;
- Supporting project and program management;
- Independently manage client relationships;
- Delivering and guiding numerous themes and goals of the Digital Customer Offering;
- Coordinating your project deliverables, as well as the deliverables of your team;
- Implementing actions for continuous improvement;
- Drafting business requirements and advising clients on actions of improvement for one of the functional areas that applies to you;
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax, and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will work within the portfolio Customer & Marketing. Elevating the human experience, that’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising, and branding, to strategy, platforms, and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub-brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad).
- Strong analytical skills and a Master's degree (such as Business Administration, Business Economics, Marketing, Business & ICT, Information Science, Computer Science or a beta study) is a plus;
- You identify opportunities in optimizing sales and service processes and you demonstrate leadership capabilities when identifying new ideas;
- Demonstrable experience with IT; intrinsic motivation for customizing CRM platforms according to the requirements and wishes of our customers;
- You have a clear demonstration of improving sales and service processes;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and solutions to your team and clients;
- You are strong in communication and able to come up with the best solutions, all in conjunction with the customer;
- Experience with CRM and specifically Salesforce is a plus;
- You are professionally driven and ambitious, you do not let go of the challenge until there is a solution, and you show commitment to the realization of the solution in practice;
- Proven experience and knowledge with project methodologies such as Agile / SCRUM;
- You are open to working abroad and you have a good sense of political relationships and cultural differences.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.