Working together with talented people, helping large organization in their future business transformation. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Are you an experienced business or IT-talent that comes up with the best SAP Analytics design and process solutions? Are you also capable of advising our clients in improving their reporting quality, within SAP S/4HANA Data, Analytics and Governance processes? Then this vacancy is for you!
As a (senior) SAP Analytics Consultant you will, together with your team, build and implement SAP Reporting and Analytics solutions for our (inter)national clients. You are a part of a multidisciplinary team with which you work on different projects and in which you continuously develop your skills and build your knowledge. You will be instrumental in helping our clients move towards an insight driven organization utilizing the SAP Analytics products and capabilities.
This is how
- defining and analyzing reporting requirements and translating into working prototypes and solutions;
- setting up data models that can support reporting solutions across platforms;
- designing reporting strategies and approaches to allow centralization of reporting, data dashboards;
- implementing the reporting solution and enabling our clients to move towards an insight driven organization;
- coordinating and driving cross functional design topics across the organization to define the reporting and analytics requirements;
- advising the client on different aspects of SAP analytics, reporting and dashboarding solutions with the goal of improving operations and systems;
- As a Senior Consultant you will be leading a small team to deliver the SAP Analytics activities and scope.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal, Audit and Assurance. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
As SAP Analytics Consultant you are part of our SAP Solutions practice within the Technology service area at Deloitte Consulting. At SAP Solutions you work on business transformations supported by SAP ECC, S4HANA, Integrated Business Planning and the latest innovations. Central to these transformations is the generation of maximum value for our customers within the set timeline.
You share your expertise with the 150 to 200 colleagues of our SAP Consulting team in the Netherlands. In this team, innovation, fun and personal development are very important. Of course, SAP also has a major impact:
Our work environment is described by Junior Consultant Scato Rinkel as follows:
“Thanks to the combination of driven colleagues and challenging projects, there is an exciting working atmosphere within the department where your personal development is central”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- you work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams;
- we are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours);
- we offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative;
- our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone;
- as talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor.
What you offer
You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You are analytical, driven, ambitious, don't let go of challenges until there is a solution You are a team player and enjoy working with diverse people, cultures, experiences, and backgrounds. You are energized by international work opportunities. You strive to make a positive difference in your work. For the role of SAP Analytics Consultant, you also have:
- as a Consultant you have a minimum of 2 years working experience in the field of building reporting and analytics solutions;
- as a Senior Consultant you have a minimum of 5+ years working experience in the field of SAP Analytics, Reporting activities, and SAP process knowledge;
- experience in working in data related projects that included data modeling and reporting;
- a Master's degree such as (Engineering) Management, Business Administration, (Business) Economics, Business & Information Management, Information Sciences or other beta Masters;
- strong, demonstrable affinity with IT and you have knowledge in the field of data analytics, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau or any other reporting related platform;
- master the English language and you are willing to learn Dutch;
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact our Senior Recruiter Hasna Bouiss on +31 (0)88 288 79 46.