Helping the world’s leading companies transform their business through the latest SAP software solutions. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Senior SAP Consultant you will work in a multidisciplinary team on very varied projects. You will help clients optimize their costs through innovation and business process harmonization. You will contribute to the development and implementation of process improvements focusing on the modules of SAP within your functional area Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain or Analytics. You will have the opportunity to work on both local and international projects, ranging from assessments and feasibility studies to full lifecycle SAP implementations.
This is how
- Analyzing the current and future state business processes of the client;
- Translating current processes into desired future state design;
- Applying best practice functional and SAP processes to meet business needs;
- Advising the customer on improvement actions then realizing and implementing them;
- Configuring the SAP system to meet business requirements;
- Coaching of junior colleagues and sharing knowledge in the team;
- Helping to build future capabilities in the ERP space such as Internet of Things, Big Data, Cloud Computing, and Artificial Intelligence with a focus on how they can help our clients.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your SAP Solutions expertise in the Enterprise Technology & Performance Portfolio in Amsterdam.
Our SAP Solutions practice is an award winning SAP partner and part of the global SAP network within Deloitte with a central role in the EMEA region. We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on the digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (C/4HANA, Ariba, IBP, EWM, Analytics, Central Finance, MDG and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud).
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- Great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- A development program that helps you keep developing;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A 40-hour working week;
- The opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- A good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Senior SAP Consultant, you also have:
- A completed Master's degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Economics, Business or IT;
- You have 3 to 6 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are interested in improving business processes;
- You have demonstrable affinity with IT;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have good communication skills;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are. Apply directly via the website, or if you have any questions, contact Melissa Frens, Corporate Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 88 288 2472.