Developing compelling and differentiated sales material for our largest and most strategic sales opportunities.
What impact will you make?
As a Senior Scriptwriter, your main responsibility is to develop compelling and differentiated sales material for our largest and most strategic sales opportunities. Working closely with the North and South Europe Head of Narrative/Story, you will be responsible for writing script content for various types of multi-media elements in support of strategic client proposals, presentations and related business development materials. The Senior Scriptwriter will create the angle, content and tone according to the needs of the client audience and will build out the creative brand voice concepts and articulate the rationale behind them. As this opportunity requires the Senior Scriptwriter to work hand in hand with the Video lead and NSE Head of Narrative on location, this opportunity will likely require significant travel.
This is how
- create a compelling and unique overall angle and tone for digital storytelling proposals that enhance client experience, engage the reader and distinguish the Deloitte brand and its services’ in the marketplace;
- ensure a consistent look and feel to the approach taken by the Senior Creative Designer for the opportunity, adhering to, and supporting the Deloitte brand, visual identity, legal guidelines and messaging;
- pitching ideas for creative campaigns to stakeholders and selling concepts for narrative and storytelling;
- work with video lead, creative leads and film agencies, when needed, to ensure proposed concept is followed;
- exercise judgement and excellent Project Management skills, with an ability to multi-task projects, balance priorities and inspire teams to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments; keep internal clients informed of projects and progress;
- demonstrate leadership and teamwork through active participation of on-site coordination of deliverables in time-sensitive situations in collaboration with pursuit managers, editors, client service teams and regional resources;
- stay current on new film/multimedia trends and innovations and bring new ideas to the team to enhance the suite of creative assets available;
- develop, maintain and enhance key partnerships with external vendors for unique creative deliverables that are not core internal capabilities;
- manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your expertise in the Pursuit Centre of Excellence in Amsterdam. You will be part of a fully embedded sales team, the PCoE, working side-by-side with client service pursuit teams to deliver a truly differentiated and winning approach to our priority opportunities.
The UK, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece and Malta), Ireland, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North & South Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, you earn a share of the profit;
- a development program that allows you to continue to develop;
- 26 vacation days per year and the possibility to purchase 15 vacation days per year;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the possibility to take a month of (unpaid) leave every year;
- an excellent mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash option, an annual public transport subscription or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- an superb pension scheme;
- flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- the possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the possibility to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
What you offer
You are you are able to communicate clearly in all layers of the organization, you are highly detail oriented, and poses of a great storytelling sensibility. But most of all, you want to achieve the best results for the clients. In doing so you set the bar high for yourself and your colleagues, and you have the skills to realize this result in collaboration with many different stakeholders involved (in the Netherlands and abroad). In addition you meet the following requirements;
- substantial related work experience in marketing, communications or business development preferred;
- authentic storyteller who knows how to engage an audience;
- exceptional writer who loves connecting strategy with language;
- an eye for design and pushing the limits of storytelling;
- willingness and ability to create an elegant and fresh produced feel across film and multimedia;
- creativity to build a concept from scratch, along with the confidence and logic to engage an audience in your ideas;
- substantial experience working with, engaging and managing film agencies and production crews from development of creative brief to final edit;
- deep understanding of post-production edit process and delivery;
- speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- experience working with teams in a professional services or large matrixed organization a plus;
- professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management;
- proficiency with project management skills and methodologies;
- demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals;
- self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- excellent professional proficiency in English language, spoken and written, preferred any additional languages.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Questions? For the answers, contact Senior Recruiter Annick van Hattem on +31 (0) 88 288 63 89