Producing creative and compelling short form videos for our largest and most strategic sales opportunities.
What impact will you make?
The Video Lead will work in conjunction with the Pursuit Coach, Pursuit Lead and Script Writer to produce creative and compelling short form videos for pursuit presentations. He/she will lead and execute the creative processes, content development, and production, and exercise both creative abilities and technical skills. This role requires a highly organized person for managing on-set/off-site shooting, post-production editing, graphics animation and maintenance of all digital assets. Candidate must be a creative thinker and problem-solver to bring new ideas and identify opportunities for improvement in production processes. This opportunity will likely require significant travel.
This is how
- conduct and supervise all aspects of the video creation process from planning, to shooting and final product edits;
- storyboard, plan and facilitate studio and on-location video production, including planning, logistics, filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design, animation and output compression;
- organize, edit and color correct footage to create compelling video content;
- work in a range of stop-frame and 2D animation techniques;
- use Adobe CC suite to create engaging motion graphics within the Deloitte brand;
- work independently from start to finish;
- work collaboratively with different Deloitte teams to come up with creative solutions;
- hire and manage vendors;
- coach on-camera talent;
- transfer media and video footage from cameras and other storage media to editing systems;
- perform video post-production, including audio adjustment and color correction;
- maintain database of program content for archival use.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your expertise in the Pursuit Centre of Excellence in Amsterdam. You will be part of a fully embedded sales team, the PCoE, working side-by-side with client service pursuit teams to deliver a truly differentiated and winning approach to our priority opportunities.
The UK, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece and Malta), Ireland, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North & South Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, you earn a share of the profit;
- a development program that allows you to continue to develop;
- 26 vacation days per year and the possibility to purchase 15 vacation days per year;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the possibility to take a month of (unpaid) leave every year;
- an excellent mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash option, an annual public transport subscription or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- an superb pension scheme;
- flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- the possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the possibility to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
What you offer
You are you are able to communicate clearly in all layers of the organization, you are highly detail oriented, and poses of a great storytelling sensibility. But most of all, you want to achieve the best results for the clients. In doing so you set the bar high for yourself and your colleagues, and you have the skills to realize this result in collaboration with many different stakeholders involved (in the Netherlands and abroad). In addition, you meet the following requirements;
- 5-7 years of experience at a studio or production house;
- Bachelor's degree in film studies, cinematography, animation, editing or related field;
- solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages;
- After effects
- thorough technical knowledge of video production, filming techniques and equipment: Canon EOS C100, composition, lighting, multi-cam setups, audio, media management;
- demonstrated ability to quickly grasp specialist excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- knowledge and make it clear for external parties;
- speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- experience working with teams in a professional services or large matrixed organization a plus;
- professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management;
- proficiency with project management skills and methodologies;
- demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals;
- self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- excellent professional proficiency in English language, spoken and written, preferred any additional languages.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Questions? For the answers, contact Senior Recruiter Annick van Hattem on +31 (0) 88 288 63 89