Your job and your team
Working at Deloitte Digital means working at (inter)national clients with a team of Deloitte colleagues and other specialists. You will be crafting solutions that solve business issues and make the client more competitive. Some examples of the awesome things you could be doing at Deloitte Digital:
- Designing and building a large responsive web portal. Think millions of visitors and a multidisciplinary team that challenge each other every day to deliver high quality results.
- Designing and building a high performance search engine with over four million records. No laidback “whatever” development, squeezing every ounce of performance out of the solution.
- Designing and building an online community for entrepreneurs in the Netherlands, helping tens of thousands of professionals to share knowledge and inspire one another.
- Implementing social media applications for e-recruitment, so that clients can find top talent and be more competitive in the Marketplace
As a senior web specialist you are part of the Deloitte Digital Engineering team. We deliver innovative online solutions leveraging the latest and greatest technologies and trends. Think Mobile, Web, Cloud and Usability.
We are looking for candidates who are client focused, tech savvy talents and possess the following:
- A Bachelor/Master degree and at least 3 years of experience developing awesome software.
- The ability to work in a Dutch or English Agile Scrum teams and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders at the client.
- The ability to strive for results without losing sight of quality.
We work hard, we work together and we have fun!
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical.
In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture.
We organize LAN parties, because slaughtering colleagues at UT 2003 is just plain sweet. We debate about Kylo Ren's Tri-Lightsaber, new meme’s and IPhone controlled drones.
Sound awesome? It is…Seriously. Contact us today so we can get to know you!
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Simone van Dooren on 0682019261.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.