What impact will you make?
As a Service Designer you will ‘own’ Deloitte’s employee journey and advise the product owners. You will collaborate with colleagues to identify service design opportunities and create concepts. You will conduct qualitative design research using ethnographic and participatory methods and will also lead co-design working sessions with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems. For you promoting service design efforts, mindset and methods through presentation and communication are your second nature.
As a Service Designer you will be joining the Digital@Deloitte group, a group of highly motivated employees who are responsible for a smarter workday for well over 6000 employees in the Netherlands and in total over 37000 employees across North West Europe.
Mission statement: “Creating a smarter workday. Empowering our employees with a super easy, intuitive technology experience based upon co-creation”.
This is how
You will do this with a team of other experts, such as Service Designers, UI Designers, UX Designers, Mobile Developers, Back-End Developers, Quality Engineers, etc. You are responsible for the product roadmaps and guide the team in building great experiences for our employees. You will do so supported by the methodologies Agile, Design Thinking and Lean Startup.
Would you like to invent creative an innovative solutions that will improve the Employee Experience for well over 37000 employees? Does this give you a profound sense of motivation and energy? Of course it does! Digital@Deloitte is a new team and 100% dedicated to their vision to create a smarter workday and to empower our employees with a super easy and intuitive technology experienced based upon co-creation. This with the use of new technologies.
Digital@Deloitte reports directly to the CIO and is based at Deloitte’s new Digital Garage at the Olympic Amsterdam. It is Deloitte’s creative hub in Amsterdam and offers a space that inspires consultants, creatives, engineers and its partners like Apple and Adobe to develop new digital products, services and capabilities in co-creation with its clients and employees.
What we offer
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest IT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
Deloitte advises its clients on a myriad of innovation areas. Our TechTrends 2019 highlight the issues our clients are dealing with: https://www2.deloitte.com/insights/us/en/focus/tech-trends.html?id=us:2sm:3li:tt19:eng:cons:011619&pkid=1006001&linkId=62449171 . We use developments like AI, VR, AR and the Internet of Things to likewise improve the experience of our employees.
What you offer
- You have a higher education and demonstrable experience in Design or Human-Computer Interaction Experience working with Information Technology services.
- You have experience in core service design methods and processes
- Depth of experience in user experience, design research, service design and design strategy
- The ability and desire to work in all phases of the design process (thinking and making)
- Passion for creating new methods and practices
- Creative problem solving skills, a curious mind, and an enthusiastic work ethic
- An intrinsic passion for making things better
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity and complex problems
- You speak and write English fluently
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.