ServiceNow Delivery Manager
Deloitte and ServiceNow share a passion for accelerating innovation and operational efficiencies in HR service delivery, IT service management, IT business management, security, governance, risk, and compliance. Our strong focus on delivering near term and lasting business value through advisory, implementation, and managed services is helping us transform the DNA of the modern enterprise. If you want to go beyond delivering ServiceNow merely as a software platform and make an impact that matters, Deloitte is the place to be.
The successful candidate will have a track record of successfully delivering major IT transformation projects across business and technology groups. Experience performing in an international environment will be a distinct advantage. You must enjoy creating and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders. You’ll be someone who loves to make things happen, has excellent communication and engagement skills, and is passionate about driving change. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team managing the delivery of a major strategic program impacting all Lines of Business.
As a ServiceNow Delivery Manager you will manage all aspects of project delivery. You will be responsible for the achievement of business outcomes and the client satisfaction.
What impact will you make?
- End to end management of project delivery, including budget, scope, deliverables, project status reporting;
- Lead onshore/offshore project teams, following proven project management methodologies;
- Lead scrum teams and work with the client product owners for projects following agile methodologies;
- Use consultative skills to understand the client’s business issues and identify how ServiceNow solutions can help;
- Lead project kick-off meetings, facilitate requirements analysis workshops, conduct regular project reviews;
- Be the single point of contact for the client, provide excellent communication to manage client expectations;
- Coordinate client and internal Deloitte stakeholders to drive successful delivery;
- Proactively identify, communicate, mitigate project risks and if required manage escalations in a timely manner;
- Strive to deliver highest levels of customer satisfaction;
- Support pre-sales activities:
- Participate in writing Statements of Work and proposals
- Deliver pre-sales presentations to client teams
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and engage with the right Deloitte team
This is your background
- Master’s (MSc) degree in the areas of IT and/or business;
- Proven consulting and project management experience with ServiceNow and/or other enterprise software implementations;
- 6+ years of experience with end to end management of complex ServiceNow implementations, working with teams in multiple countries for global roll-outs;
- Experience with building and leading large onshore/offshore project teams;
- Experience in leading workshops with senior client stakeholders; ability to influence and consult them on the solution direction for functional or technical topics;
- Customer obsessed mindset to help clients achieve their business outcomes;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation skills;
- Certified in project management methodologies (e.g. PMI or Prince 2);
- Certified in agile methodologies (e.g. SAFe);
- Certified in ServiceNow Fundamentals. Additional ServiceNow certifications is a plus;
- Previous technical experience or familiarity with SaaS architectures is a plus;
- Experience with ITIL, DevOps and/or HR Service Delivery processes is a plus;
- Willing to travel within Europe
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Are you ambitious, have strong drive and want to boost your career? Please check out this vacancy. If it’s not a complete fit but have good motivation joining Deloitte Digital, then we are always open to receive your motivation letter.
We also know that great people make a great organization. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.