ServiceNow Technical Architect
Deloitte and ServiceNow share a passion for accelerating innovation and operational efficiencies in HR service delivery, IT service management, IT business management, security, governance, risk, and compliance. Our strong focus on delivering near term and lasting business value through advisory, implementation, and managed services is helping us transform the DNA of the modern enterprise. If you want to go beyond delivering ServiceNow merely as a software platform and make an impact that matters, Deloitte is the place to be.
In this position you have a technical role where you will be responsible for providing guidance and consulting on client facing solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform. You will contribute to the selling, structuring and implementation of great ServiceNow experiences for our clients.
What impact will you make?
- Advise on the solution direction and create technical solution designs for ServiceNow;
- Work with the client stakeholders and the functional consultants to translate business requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation;
- Oversee the work of onshore/offshore development teams and review their work products for quality assurance;
- Perform the development of complex technical components and integrations;
- Create reusable components which can be leveraged in future engagements;
- Mentor and train junior ServiceNow developers;
This is your background
- Bachelor’s (BSc) or master’s (MSc) degree in the areas of IT and/or business;
- 3+ years of ServiceNow technical architecture and development experience;
- Experience with solutioning and delivering complex ServiceNow HR and/or IT implementations;
- Experience with leading onshore/offshore development teams;
- Strong technical expertise in:
- Front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Automation (ServiceNow Orchestration)
- Experience with ITIL, DevOps and/or HR Service Delivery processes is a plus;
- ServiceNow ITSM and/or HR Implementation certification is required. ServiceNow CSM and Security certification is a plus;
- Certified in agile methodologies (e.g. SAFe);
- Strong communication skills, analytical, result oriented, team player;
- Willing to travel within Europe;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Are you ambitious, have strong drive and want to boost your career? Please check out this vacancy. If it’s not a complete fit but have good motivation joining Deloitte Digital, then we are always open to receive your motivation letter.
We also know that great people make a great organization. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.