Your role as a Sitecore developer
Are you experienced in developing digital solutions using Sitecore technology? Are you used to integrating different back-end systems with Sitecore creating a seamless content management experience for content editors and marketeers? Are you ready for challenging projects where you will build and deliver top notch content management solutions that help clients get the right message to their customers on every channel and device? Do you want to work in a team where personal development is central?
Delivering a personalized online experience to customers is not possible without begin able to adapt content quickly to changing customer needs using effective content management. We are seeking for new colleagues to join our team at a (Senior) Consultant level, to deliver solutions that help our clients achieve this.
Joining our team means that you will be working in Agile delivery teams, both from our Deloitte Digital office in Amsterdam as well as from client’s locations. Our team’s core values are:
- We are obsessed with the customer
- We nurture our talent and empower our people
- We encourage to explore and create the future
- We connect to create impact
We work hard every day to creating meaningful digital experiences for our customers. Our portfolio includes a wide variety of experiences like portals, apps and Digital Reality solutions as well as complete digital transformations that include Digital Analytics, Marketing and IoT.
As an individual joining the firm, we would expect that you possess demonstrable knowledge and proven ability to deliver in the below areas:
- Being an integrated part of an Agile team, working closely with the client, to design, development and delivery content management and search solutions using Sitecore.
- Refining and estimating work within an Agile team using techniques like Planning poker and story points or T-shirt sizing. The art of translating idea’s into working solutions.
- Assisting the Product-Owner with planning and estimation, roadmaps etc.
- Coaching and sharing knowledge with other developers during pizza sessions and compete in hackathons.
Are you challenged by the above job description? Then we will be happy to meet you! You should also meet the following conditions:
- Completed a higher/university education in the field of computer science, or other relevant formal education experience.
- Experience with extending Sitecore functionality using Sitecore modules.
- Experience with managing Sitecore environments on premise and in the cloud.
- Experience with custom Sitecore development using C# .Net
- Comfortable with version control solutions like Git
We would be really exited if you also have:
- Experience with integrating external data sources or back-end systems with Sitecore.
- Experience with Sitecore TDS and/or Sitecore Helix
- Experience with designing and building REST APIs using C# .Net
The Deloitte Digital Team
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services.
We as Deloitte Digital are proud do be part of the world’s largest consultancy firm but we adapted a new model for a new age—we’re a digital consulting agency. That means we bring together all the creative and technology capabilities, business acumen, and industry insight needed to help transform our clients’ businesses. With our end-to-end capabilities, clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a new business vision to life with digital. Part business, part creative, part technology, one hundred percent digital.
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams. We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours). We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone.
As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a career coach from our own team.