What impact will you make?
Capitalizing on the wealth of data now available can help audit generate valuable new insights, provide greater assurance, and rewrite the rulebook on traditional auditing techniques. By embedding analytics in every phase of the audit process, Audit Analytics can assist the business in navigating a world that has become more volatile, uncertain, and complex. Audit analytics capabilities bring in that respect greater value to audit processes by supporting the analysis of large data sets and revealing more granular insights.
Deloitte’s Audit Analytics practice can help audit teams mine massive data sets to deliver smaller subsets of high-value data for the auditor to evaluate, improving both audit quality as well as the value of business insights an auditor is able to deliver. Audit analytics has an important role in raising the audit quality bar. Our ambition is to strengthen the use of audit analytics for all clients and engagements we are serving in order to enhance the quality, efficiency and insight of an audit.
We are expanding our Audit Analytics capabilities and are looking for a (Snr.) Manager Audit Data & Analytics who can help achieve and push the benchmark with us.
This is how
- Main responsibilities will include:
• serve as primary point of contact for audit practice and audit teams with regards to audit analytics applications;
• high level understanding of the use of analytics to troubleshoot any issues raised by the Audit practice;
• manage, guide and coach a team of juniors: provide quality counselling, training, coaching and mentoring to team members to assist them in fully developing their potential and manage performance of teams;
• develop and enhance good relationships with Audit teams and offshore Audit Delivery Center;
• review of all work papers and deliverables for quality before delivery;
• review of audit analytics activities performed by offshore Audit Delivery Center;
• responsible for overall results, quality and continuity by managing Audit teams and offshore Audit Delivery Center team.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with 5,500 colleagues of our Audit department in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven or Utrecht. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important.
The combination of our specialist auditing knowledge, industry expertise and continuous investment in our professional and technical skills make it possible for us to anticipate complex organizational problems for our customers and to think proactively with customers and to take action where necessary. Quality is our highest priority and together with our efficient audit approach and continued investment in technology these factors make it possible for us to provide global accounting and auditing services to our clients.
Director Angela Kroep describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"Deloitte gives you the opportunity to develop yourself in a fun and educational way and offers you many opportunities to get the best out of yourself. Everyone is ready for you to take that next step!"
• in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
• a development program that helps you keep developing;
• a 40-hour working week;
• a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
• flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
• 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
• the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
• a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
• a good pension scheme;
• an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
• an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
• we are a down to earth organization and have an informal team;
• we offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative;
• you work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary/international teams.
What you offer
For the role of (Snr.) Manager Audit & Data Analytics you also have:
• affinity with auditing and accounting;
• experience with programming (knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Power BI is an advantage);
• demonstrable experience in audit and data analytics;
• you can identify with characteristics such as analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented;
• operate well in a team, and you have a professional attitude;
• strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a team;
• ability to manage a fast paced and demand driven workflow;
• experience in a demanding, fast paced, customer facing environment;
• good communication skills both verbal and written.
Let’s make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For the answers, please contact Esther Rozenbeek on +31 88 288 18 52.