What impact will you make?
As a SQL DBA you will install, consolidate, migrate, manage and optimize complex SQL Server Database environments. As a Senior you will be the first point of contact and report to the Team Manager. You have full knowledge of technologies like Always-On, Availability Groups and know your way around on Microsoft Azure. You will share your knowledge with your colleagues in the Netherlands as well as in India. You will coach them pro-actively and lead the team to a higher level.
This is how
You have good communication skills and enjoy giving advice. You will encourage other team members to ask for advice and support them with your experience. You are a strong analytical person and have a strong focus on quality. You will also support the use of new features. You bring the right knowledge and experience regarding backup and recovery, performance tuning and clustering. You have practical knowledge and experience with the Windows Server platform 2008, 2012 and 2016 You are a real team player in projects.
At Deloitte IT you will work in an informal, inspiring work environment together with enthusiastic specialists. They have the same drive as you and like to share knowledge. As a team you are successful and combine hard work with fun.
We ensure that we will keep the development of your knowledge up to date. How? By making a development plan with professional training and certifications, based up on your wishes. Innovation and initiative are key at Deloitte IT.
Deloitte has an open and professional corporate culture and attractive working conditions and career opportunities.
What we offer
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
- A financial stand-by fee, supplemented with time for time
Lets make impact. Apply now!
- You have higher education or equivalent ability
- You have 5 years or more experience with managing SQL 2008 or higher
- You are Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012 and or 2014 certified, or are willing to get this certificate
- MCSA Certified database administrator, MCSA SQL 2016 certification is a plus
- If you have experience with the Microsoft Windows Server platform 2008, 2012, 2016 and Microsoft Azure you will have preference
- Experience with application of High Availability applications such as Always-On
- Participation in projects
- Good communication skills
- Willing to participate in our stand-by program
- If you have Agile Scrum experience you will have preference
- You speak and write English fluently