Realize impressive growth boosts in the clients existing services or products in a cost effective, efficient and fast matter. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Growth Hacking at Deloitte Digital means helping the client show whether a new product or service has the potential to be successful. Or the client project can be to give existing services a growth boost. In many of these cases we make use of digital tools to help us succeed in reaching the set KPI’s. An important basic of Growth Hacking is to realize growth in a cost effective, efficient and fast matter.
This is how
As a Digital Marketing (Sr) Consultant Growth Hacking you will empower the client through the following types of work:
- Bring your digital marketing expertise to clients, with a focus on digital advertising and everything related. Your involvement is not only limited to your field of expertise.
- Function as an “subject-expert” within the whole Deloitte organization (NL & beyond)
- Build lasting relationships with key client stakeholders and sponsors;
- Collaborate with digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions;
- Be part of international projects, traveling across Europe and further.
Questions that popup during the Growth Hacking process are:
- Where and how to attract customers in new markets?
- Which capabilities are needed to validate new ideas and concepts?
- How do we make use of third parties and partners?
- How do we control the costs of growing our customer base?
During the Growth Hacking process we make use of dashboarding, online marketing channels, analytics, CMS, CRM.
A typical Growth Hacking team at Deloitte looks like:
- Project manager
- Frontend developer
- Backend developer
- Growth Hacker
- Account Manager
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will work within the portfolio Customer & Marketing. Elevating the human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub‑brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
What we offer
- addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card that is valid throughout Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that supports your personal development;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities.
- You have the opportunity to work at the Edge or the Garage. The Garage is the place where next generation businesses are made. The Garage is housed in the iconic former Citroën garage next to the Olympic stadium in Amsterdam. It is our space and place where we co-create the future businesses of our clients and where we design fresh propositions, experiences, ventures, and digital transformations.
And last but not least: a lot of fun activities with the team! You can think of Friday drinks, boat trips, a two-day offsite, a consulting-wide ski trip, a Christmas party and many (teambuilding) events.”
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad). What you bring to our team:
- at least 4 years of experience on agency, advertiser or publisher side;
- a relevant Master’s degree (e.g. Marketing Management, Communications & Information, Media, Economics, Business Administration, Business Information Management, Industrial Design);
- deep knowledge of at least two advertising platforms (social, display, video and/or search). For example:
- Google Marketing Platform (GMP) or any equivalent platform (or partly)
- strategic omnichannel marketing experience;
- worked on top 100 brand accounts;
- general understanding of the digital ecosystem and the role of different topics (e.g. DSP, SSP, DMP, CDP, adservers, performance marketing, brand marketing, marketplaces);
- experience with a DMP/CDP would be highly appreciated as well as experience with full funnel strategies;
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.