Strategy Analytics (Junior) Consultant
Sponsorship of athletes is at the core of organization’s marketing, but what exactly do organizations gain from these sponsorship deals and is the full potential of sponsorship leveraged?
This is an example where we drive our clients’ strategic decisions by leveraging the power of Advanced Analytics.
What impact will you make?
This is where Deloitte introduces Strategy Analytics – a highly specialized team that operates at the intersection of traditional strategy consulting and in-depth data analytics. The team helps organizations make strategic decisions that unlock business value and build their competitive edge. As Strategy Analytics (junior) consultant, you will work with fellow strategy consultants and data scientists to crack strategic puzzles to deliver actionable and meaningful results. Right from the start you will work directly with our clients on challenging Strategy Analytics projects
This is how
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team of Deloitte professionals. Examples of projects in which the Strategy Analytics (junior) consultant is involved are:
- Employing segmentation techniques such as k-means clustering or self-organizing maps to, for instance, identify different groups of products to assess which product groups have the largest ROI
- Using image recognition techniques such as a satellite image analysis with neural network to find specific objects and drive more efficient and effective targeted growth in the customer / product portfolio
- Performing customer churn forecasts by classifying customers as potential churners based on their drivers and with these results specify more efficient marketing techniques to retain them
As Strategy Analytics (junior) consultant you will share your passion with 30 colleagues of our Strategy Analytics team in Amsterdam. In this team, entrepreneurship and personal development are very important. The team is part of our growing Monitor Deloitte and Analytics & Information Management service lines. These service lines work closely together on serving our clients by partnering with them to make clear data-driven choices that drive growth and enterprise value.
The service lines represent our main skills and specialism but do not limit us in how individual team members can excel and master traits. They enable the Strategy Analytics team to tackle all kind of data-driven strategic challenges. The services lines work in close collaboration with each other and other service lines.
Senior Manager Perry van Overveld describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“Based on our experience with some of the most famous clients, we’re now building our dedicated Strategy Analytics Team. The enthusiasm and energy that our team puts into our journey, makes me a proud member. I don’t know where our journey is going to end -- but our start definitely is amazing!”
What we offer
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor
What you offer
For the role of Strategy Analytics Consultant, you have:
- A university Master’s Degree or PhD, preferably in econometrics, mathematics, physics, business analytics, or informatics with above average grades (in high school and university)
- Specific interest in strategy analytics consulting, as well as commitment to your personal goals and developments, to our clients and to our community and its values
- Understanding of econometrical modelling techniques, data mining algorithms, optimization techniques, and computational statistics
- A strong intellectual curiosity and appetite for continuous learning
- Interesting extra-curricular activities besides your studies, such as active participation in a student association, a board, a committee or a sport association
- Excellent command of English; proficiency in additional languages is a plus
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Toine van Kastel on +31 640 87 55 89.