Studio Manager The Garage
As the Studio Manager of our recently opened innovative co-creation space location called “The Garage” you are responsible for the day to day management of activities, innovation projects and events being hosted.
What impact will you make?
Deloitte opened our latest co-creation and makerspace in the iconic Citroën building next to the Olympic stadium in Amsterdam. A physical and digital showroom, to imagine and co-create businesses and industries of tomorrow.
This will become a place where next generation businesses are made, propositions are designed and transformations are started. A space where we help mobilize teams in big businesses to create new ventures, new products, services and experiences. For more information please visit our website: www.deloitte.nl/garage
As the Studio Manager you are the face of The Garage and ultimately responsible for the commercial and operational activities. This includes driving go-to-market decisions regarding the value propositions as well as managing the day to day activities in The Garage such as hosting of clients, managing the operational team & supporting partners and marketing.
This is how
- Manage our day-to-day operations in The Garage (i.e. managing a team of 6 FTE and communicating with Deloitte colleagues & clients)
- Drive commercial activities to develop & execute the value propositions of The Garage
- Responsible for the financial performance of The Garage (budgeting, cost management)
- Responsible for an excellent client experience at The Garage (incl. hosting)
- Create and execute the internal & external event calendar at The Garage
- Manage The Garage marketing & communication activities
- Ensure the building specs, facilities and assets are in line with our clients’ needs
Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will work in the Customer & Marketing portfolio within Deloitte’s Consulting business, where we’re all about elevating the human experience. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Together we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Will you be part of a collaborative and fast-growing portfolio?
What we offer
- An inspiring working location near the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam;
- 32 - 40-hour working week;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- A good pension scheme;
- The opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- The opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use.
What you offer
You are comfortable working closely with the client and multidisciplinary, diverse, and international Deloitte teams. You are a sharp, focused and dedicated professional who aims to always achieve the best results for your clients, both internal and external. To achieve this, you raise the bar for your colleagues and yourself. In addition, you bring a collaborative spirit, can-do mentality and bring the following qualifications for the position of Studio Manager:
- A HBO / WO degree in degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication;
- At least 4-6 years of experience in relevant environment;
- Excellent communication skills, result-oriented and client focused;
- Takes initiative, and ownership, self-starting, practically orientated and structured;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Dutch;
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.