As a Technical Author you will be joining the Digital@Deloitte group. A group engaged in digital solutions within Deloitte Netherlands, where the main themes cover Mobile, Web, Cloud and Usability. You will primarily focus on improving the Employee Experience for well over 6000 employees and you do so together with a team of other experts, such as a Solution Architect, UX Designers, Visual Designers (UI), Mobile Developers, Back-End Developers, a Technical Author and a Tester. Your role means you will immerse yourself in how products or applications work and you subsequently prepare digital documentation to explain their use to our employees. You have various ways at your disposal to do this. You can opt for user guides, quick reference cards, interactive tutorials, illustrations and graphics, and so on. All of this serves to make life as easy as possible for your audience - our employees. Partnerships with companies like Apple have a major effect on improving Deloitte’s Digital Ecosystem.
Your profile: a quick learner and a class act in communications
If the above job description challenges you we would like to meet with you! You will need to meet the following conditions:
- You have at least completed a higher professional or university education
- You have affinity with the digital world
- You are creative in preparing and communicating information
- Result-oriented, proactive and customer-oriented
- You are not anxious about talking in front of a group and presenting your work
- Imagining what your audience wants is really easy for you
- Skilled and creative communicator, analytical
- Cooperation is one of your great strengths and with the right support you can independently pick up your work
- You speak and write Dutch or English fluently
Would you like to invent creative and innovative solutions that will improve the Employee Experience for well over 6000 employees? Does this give you a profound sense of motivation and energy? Of course it does! Digital@Deloitte is a new team and 100% dedicated to their vision to empower our employees with a super easy and intuitive working experienced based upon co-creation and with the use of new technologies. Digital@Deloitte reports directly to the CIO and is based at Deloitte’s CyberCentre and at ‘The Edge’, the most sustainable office building in the world, at the ‘Zuid-As’ in Amsterdam. If everything goes according to plan the group will move at the end of 2018 to Deloitte’s new Digital Garage at Building 1962 in the Olympic Amsterdam. It will become Deloitte’s creative hub in Amsterdam and will offer a space that inspires consultants, creatives, engineers and its partners like Apple and Adobe to develop new digital products, services and capabilities in co-creation with its clients and employees.
What does Deloitte have to offer you?
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
Deloitte advises its clients on a myriad of innovation areas. Our TechTrends 2018 highlight the issues our clients are dealing with: https://www2.deloitte.com/nl/nl/pages/technology/articles/technology-trends.html. We use developments like chat, AI, VR, AR and the Internet of Things to likewise improve the experience of our employees.
Are you challenged by this function? Then contact us today for an initial meeting. Click the button below and fill in your data. The function outlined may not be what you are looking for. Still, you may know someone who fits the profile perfectly. If you do, please forward this vacancy. Please call Mustafa Ajiach at telephone number +31 (0) 88 2884836.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.