You are specialised in designing and visualising experiences around products and services across various touch points. UX research and UX design are various aspects in which you have developed yourself over the years. You are very good at integrating the many factors and actors determining UX. In doing so, you know how to enthuse people for your story through topics like customer journeys, prototypes, user stories, flowcharts, priority guides and, last but not least, a pencil and paper.
As a UX Designer you will be joining the Digital@Deloitte group. A group engaged in online solutions within Deloitte Netherlands, where the main themes cover Mobile, Web, Cloud and Usability. You will primarily focus on improving the Employee Experience for well over 6000 employees and you do so together with a team of other experts, such as a Solution Architect, UX Designers, Visual Designers (UI), Mobile Developers, Back-End Developers and a Technical Author. Partnerships with companies like Apple have a major effect on improving Deloitte’s Digital Ecosystem.
- You want to gain experience, or expand your experience, with next level interfaces and techniques: chatbots, virtual agents, conversational interfaces, augmented reality, virtual reality, AI and the Internet of Things
- You have a higher education or equivalent ability and demonstrable experience (at least 3 years) and you are passionate about UX
- You are capable of listing improvement opportunities using client/employee journeys
- You are strong in analysing users’ wishes and the so-called pains and gains.
- You feel comfortable when advising people like developers and Visual Designers on user experience
- You are knowledgeable about and experienced in design thinking and design systems
- You are skilled in tools like Adobe CS, Sketch, Axure and Invision
- You are capable of conducting user research through, e.g., interviews and observations
- You know how to set out your proposition in prototypes and/or wireframes
- And you know how to list (top-level) tasks, user flows, hierarchy and interaction
- You are knowledgeable about user centric Mobile Design (iOS)
- You speak/write Dutch or English
Would you like to invent creative and innovative solutions that will improve the Employee Experience for well over 6000 employees? Does this give you a profound sense of motivation and energy? Of course it does! Digital@Deloitte is a new team and 100% dedicated to their vision to empower our employees with a super easy and intuitive working experienced based upon co-creation and with the use of new technologies. Digital@Deloitte reports directly to the CIO and is based at Deloitte’s CyberCentre and at ‘The Edge’, the most sustainable office building in the world, at the ‘Zuid-As’ in Amsterdam. If everything goes according to plan the group will move at the end of 2018 to Deloitte’s new Digital Garage at Building 1962 in the Olympic Amsterdam. It will become Deloitte’s creative hub in Amsterdam and will offer a space that inspires consultants, creatives, engineers and its partners like Apple and Adobe to develop new digital products, services and capabilities in co-creation with its clients and employees.
What does Deloitte have to offer you?
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
Deloitte advises its clients on a myriad of innovation areas. Our TechTrends 2018 highlight the issues our clients are dealing with: https://www2.deloitte.com/nl/nl/pages/technology/articles/technology-trends.html. We use developments like chat, AI, VR, AR and the Internet of Things to likewise improve the experience of our employees.
Are you challenged by this function?Then contact us today for an initial meeting. Click the button below and fill in your data.
The function outlined may not be what you are looking for. Still, you may know someone who fits the profile perfectly. If you do, please forward this vacancy. Please contact Mustafa Ajiach at telephone number +31 (0) 88 2884836.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.