Unleash the power of design in order to elevate the human experience. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a UX Designer your expertise covers the full breadth of the design process from concept through to delivery, including strategy and user research through to testing, launch and optimization. You relish tackling complex problems and are able to confidently bring design-led thinking to the table to ensure solutions work for both the customer whilst meeting the broader business requirements.
This is how
- designing and conducting qualitative user research and extracting meaningful behavioral insights;
- drafting an experience vision and defining the customer journey, information architecture, design principles and roadmap to deliver the desired human experience;
- making a conceptual design, rapid prototyping, visual design (bringing concepts to life) and detailed production-ready user interface design;
- drafting an experience feature backlog with user experience specifications;
- conducting iterative customer testing and experience refinement.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will work within the portfolio Customer & Marketing. Within this portfolio you will work in one of the following offering teams: Advertising, Marketing & Commerce (AM&C) or Customer Strategy and Applied Design (CSAD). You will have the opportunity to follow a career path that is more focused on proposition and product design (CSAD) or brand and marketing (AM&C).
We believe that people live their life through experiences. These experiences, even when they take place in the digital world, are human experiences. We enable our clients to elevate that human experience. Because great experiences build connections. Strong connections create loyalty. And loyalty drives business results.
You have the opportunity to work at the Garage. This is the place where next generation businesses are made. The Garage is housed in the iconic former Citroën garage next to the Olympic stadium in Amsterdam. It is our space and place where we co-create the future businesses of our clients and where we design fresh propositions, experiences, ventures, and digital transformations.
Design Director Matthé Stet describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"At Deloitte Digital you work in (international) multi-disciplinary teams, with bright colleagues in the field of experience design, strategy and engineering. We have challenging client assignments for the largest brands in the world. The culture is open, design driven and entrepreneurial, a perfect environment for those who have a true passion to create impact with design."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad. As an individual joining our team, we expect that you feel comfortable working in an Agile team, working closely with the client and team members. You are a creative problem solver and structured thinker, and comfortable with a hypothesis driven approach. Also, you are comfortable in fast-paced, collaborative environments and can be flexible and adaptable in your approach. For the role of UX Designer you also have:
- a degree in a relevant field (e.g. Human Computer Interaction, Experience Design, Graphic Design);
- minimum two years of relevant work experience, presented in an online portfolio with demonstrated projects at reputable clients;
- experience with industry standard design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite;
- ideally some consulting experience – this is a plus, not essential;
- experience facilitating design workshops, presenting to stakeholders;
- excellent communication skills and you’re a natural storyteller – you know how to structure information in a compelling way.
- the flexibility to live and work across the European Union.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Lu Wie Hu Senior Recruiter Consulting on +31 88 288 72 95.
Note: To qualify for this position you must live in the Netherlands and have perfect command of the English and (preferably) Dutch language.