Visual Designer | UI
As a Visual Designer you are brimming with ideas. You combine aspects of brand values, functional needs and visual power to shape the product or service. You regard standards as starting points instead of set frameworks. Responsive design requiring consistency and a targeted design is nothing new to you.
You are aware of web, tablet and mobile all being customer journey touch points and you can translate them into break points in a responsive design. You know how to breathe life into concepts and how to persuasively present your designs, both internally and externally at our clients. You have an eye for micro interactions and together with a UX Designer and a Front-End Developer you can make them come alive in a prototype. You think and you are daring, enthusiastic, critical, relaxed and accurate and a real team player.
As a Visual Designer you will be joining the Digital@Deloitte group. A group engaged in online solutions within Deloitte Netherlands, where the main themes cover Mobile, Web, Cloud and Usability. You will primarily focus on improving the Employee Experience for well over 6000 employees and you do so together with a team of other experts, such as a Solution Architect, UX Designers, Mobile Developers, Back-End Developers and a Technical Author. Partnerships with companies like Apple have a major effect on improving Deloitte’s Digital Ecosystem.
- You want to gain experience, or expand your experience, with next level interfaces and techniques: chatbots, virtual agents, conversational interfaces, augmented reality, virtual reality, AI and the Internet of Things
- You have a higher education or equivalent ability and demonstrable experience (at least 1 year) and you are passionate about the design profession
- You have a portfolio (which is varied) with relevant work
- You are knowledgeable about user centric Mobile Design (iOS)
- You understand the importance of reusable style components with which you ensure brand & interactive consistency
- You have experience with design systems and are capable of arranging consistency across multiple applications
- You can explain your design to developers, so they can implement it
- You are on top of online developments and trends and are open to innovations like VR and AR
- You are skilled in Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Keynote/PowerPoint etc.
- Do you have experience with prototyping and/or Sketch/drawing skills? If you do, you have preference
- You speak and write Dutch or English fluently
Would you like to invent creative and innovative solutions that will improve the Employee Experience for well over 6000 employees? Does this give you a profound sense of motivation and energy? Of course it does! Digital@Deloitte is a new team and 100% dedicated to their vision to empower our employees with a super easy and intuitive working experienced based upon co-creation and with the use of new technologies. Digital@Deloitte reports directly to the CIO and is based at Deloitte’s CyberCentre and at ‘The Edge’, the most sustainable office building in the world, at the ‘Zuid-As’ in Amsterdam. If everything goes according to plan the group will move at the end of 2018 to Deloitte’s new Digital Garage at Building 1962 in the Olympic Amsterdam. It will become Deloitte’s creative hub in Amsterdam and will offer a space that inspires consultants, creatives, engineers and its partners like Apple and Adobe to develop new digital products, services and capabilities in co-creation with its clients and employees.
What does Deloitte have to offer you?
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
Deloitte advises its clients on a myriad of innovation areas. Our TechTrends 2018 highlight the issues our clients are dealing with: https://www2.deloitte.com/nl/nl/pages/technology/articles/technology-trends.html. We use developments like chat, AI, VR, AR and the Internet of Things to likewise improve the experience of our employees.
Are you challenged by this function? Then contact us today for an initial meeting. Click the button below and fill in your data. The function outlined may not be what you are looking for. Still, you may know someone who fits the profile perfectly. If you do, please forward this vacancy. Please contact Mustafa Ajiach at telephone number +31 (0) 88 2884836.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.