Werkstudent CORE – Account Operations
Gain experience in practice and support your team with various activities at Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You support an account management assignment with a focus on business development with an industry focus. For example, you help determine the best opportunities to pursue and how to approach them. You also help with efficient account operations.
This is how
• Contribute to industry focused business plans
• Preparing project bids
• Help improve internal processes
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we can count on more than 5,500 employees from 15 offices. Deloitte has around 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries worldwide.
CORE is a diverse team consisting of multinational professionals. We believe that people with different powers and cultures make us stronger as a team, where we can count on and support each other. The cooperation within our team is informal. We help each other and other Deloitte offices around the world to offer all our customers the best solution.
You will work for different types of organizations: corporates, financial institutions and companies within the public sector. We mainly work from our office in Amsterdam, but you may also often work with clients on location, both within the Netherlands and abroad.
Our working atmosphere is described by Partner Risk Advisory Marko van Zwam as follows:
“We absolutely do not like unnecessary hierarchy and in the office you just wear the clothes you want. And after working with the customer for a few days, it feels like coming home to us.”
What we offer
- a challenging working environment where you can learn;
- a laptop that can be connected to the internet anytime and anywhere;
- a travel allowance if you are not in possession of a student public transport;
- a development program that allows you to continue to grow professionally;
- flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- a gym at the office, fruit and social drinks.
What you offer
- Final year Bachelor and / or Master student Information Studies, Information Science / Information management, Technical Business Administration, (Administrative) Computer Science, Business & ICT, Business Information Management, Computer Science & Economics or similar (technical) studies or Business Administration with a strong affinity with IT;
- Available for a minimum of three days a week for a minimum of six months;
- You work well in a team;
- Characteristics such as analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented;
- You do not mind taking an extra step and you have the capacity to perform under pressure;
- You have a proactive attitude and the ability to be flexible;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing;
- You have the ambition to further develop yourself and to possibly start working at Deloitte later.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
The position described does not suit you, but you know someone who fits the profile perfectly? Send this vacancy forward.
For questions about this vacancy you can call Babette van Oostenrijk op +31 88 288 65 31.