Working Student Internal Control Advisory
Helping leading customers with complex challenges within the area of Risk Management and Internal Control. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a working student at Internal Control Advisory, your passion lies in improving business processes, systems and the control of constantly changing risks within organizations. The customers range from listed organizations to public institutions. You will use innovative technologies and will work together with the best Internal Control professionals as well as professionals from other disciplines. You want to raise the bar and are not afraid to things in a different or new way.
This is how
- Supporting the development and consideration of Internal Control frameworks;
- Supporting the development and testing of control measures;
- Gaining insights into the quality of Intenal Controls for the customer;
- Ensuring the work is well done and on schedule.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with more than 40 colleagues in the Internal Control Advisory team in our Operational Risk department in Amsterdam. Innovation in, for example, artificial intelligence and personal development have a very high priority in this department. Ofcourse, Risk Advisory makes a great impact: Look here for an example. And read the blog of Niels about creativity and entrepreneurship!
Risk Advisory partner Marko van Zwam describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"We absolutely don’t like unnecessary hierarchy and at the office, you can wear the clothing you feel comfortable in. You’ll soon find out that, after a few days of working at the customer's location, it feels like coming home at our office."
What we offer
- A fixed salary;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- A laptop that you may also use for private purposes;
- Nice career opportunities.
What you offer
As a Working Student at Internal Control Advisory, you are interested in business processes and risks within organizations. You have superior analytical and content skills, however, you can also explain your insights in an understandable way to your customers like no other. Next to that, you also enjoy collaborating efficiently with many different stakeholders.
Moreover, for the position of Working Student Internal Control Advisory you need:
- 0 to 2 years of work experience;
- an almost finished academic degree in for example Business Studies, (Business-) Economics, Industrial Engineering & Management, Business Administration or Accountancy & Control;
- excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- good communicative skills and a professional appearance;
- ambition and being able to work independently and thorough;
- analytical skills and a result oriented mindset, with an eye for quality.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application for this position. We, at Deloitte, welcome everyone who can bring in more quality and ambition. Therefore we'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For the answers, please do not hesitate to contact Babette van Oostenrijk - email@example.com