Work student at Data & Reporting Advisory
What impact will you make?
It's almost impossible to comprehend the sheer amount of data that is collected, stored an accessible today. But this data only really has value if we can use it to create meaningful insights. For Deloitte that means enabling our clients to make smarter decisions. As we have the obligation to report on our data to a variety of regulatory bodies, so do our clients. Failure to report accurate data may lead not only to financial sanctions, but also legal and reputational risks. Ask yourself: how would you inform the board of a multinational bank about their regulatory issues? Or what do you present the regulator when they come knocking on the door, asking difficult questions? This is your challenge within the Data & Reporting Advisory team: unlock the power of data.
This is how
Currently we are looking for students who want to gain working experience within Data & Reporting Advisory. As a working student at Data & Reporting Advisory, you will work along with our team on various projects and assignments. You will get the chance to experience work with a client, learn from our team of experts in the field of data and reporting, and contribute to a project. You receive intensive support from the team and have the opportunity to bring ideas and solutions. You can always ask for advice or feedback.
You will work with our experts who have backgrounds in Financial risk and Data. You can use the knowledge and expertise within Deloitte and you can make use of the network of your assigned manager. You have the opportunity to get a sneak peek at our clients, and get the opportunity to gain more experience within the Risk advisory department. We are always searching for innovative methods that can be used to produce on-demand, smart and high-quality financial reports, embracing the latest developments in technology and we are always open to new ideas and solutions.
The Data & Reporting Advisory (DRA) is part of Financial Risk team in Risk Advisory. DRA team consists of ambitious young (international) talents with strong academic backgrounds in Data and Financial Risk, as well as seasoned professionals with deep understanding of the latest developments within the field of data and reporting.
We combine deep Data, Analytics & Technology skills with Financial & Regulatory Reporting Standards (e.g. IFRS, NL GAAP, Solvency II, Basel IV). We use data analytics to solve complex challenges for our clients. Specifically, we improve the quality and reliability of data-driven reporting. As these reports are of great strategic importance, regulators and shareholders impose substantial demands on their quality and accuracy.
DRA consultants are known for their openness and curiosity towards new developments, and their ‘can-do’ attitude towards challenges. Our value is in combining with both technical and managerial skills to provide solutions to clients. Topics that we encounter are varied: Risk Management, Analytics, Data Governance and Data Quality Management. The goal of DRA is to become the undisputed advisor within the fast changing world of data and reporting and create an everlasting footprint within the minds of our clients. We have already done a lot of cool and innovative stuff. Have a look at our latest product DocQMiner to get inspired:
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours, easily combined with your studies;
- exposure to interesting projects and prestigious clients;
- a flexible working environment including a laptop;
- an energetic and bright team, with lots of fun activities;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
- the possibility to stay working at Deloitte after finishing your studies.
What you offer
Are you challenged by the above areas and do you want to graduate in the field of Finance and financial data management? Check if you meet the following criteria:
- You are currently working on the final year of your university study in AI, Big data, Accounting, (Business) Economics, Finance, Financial Economics, Business Administration or any other relevant studies
- You want to gain relevant business insights and experience
- You are eager to learn about data transformation and visualization tools, such as SQL Server, QlikView, or Tableau
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing
- You are self-reliant and proactive
- Your characteristics are analytical, independent, and result-oriented
- You are a real team player
- You have the ambition to further develop yourself and to work as a Financial Risk professional later on
Does our field of work appeal to you and do you fit within the requested profile? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? Contact our recruiter Chris Wentink at 06-50055462.