The ideal side job to kick-start your consulting career. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You will participate in our client teams and support a wide range of activities. Besides the work related to client projects, there are always new ideas and concepts to be developed within a consulting firm. As a working student at CFO Services you will help to bring those ideas a step further. Through your experience as a working student you will get to know our team and a get a first-hand experience of what it’s like to be a consultant.
This is how
- Support colleagues in developing innovative ideas;
- Using your analytical and creative capabilities to develop data analysis, benchmarks or client proposals;
- Support project teams in delivering client products;
- Capturing results of a brainstorm in PowerPoint or Excel;
- Be the key contact person in delivering an internal project.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your expertise in the Finance & Performance in Amsterdam – all of whom are specialist in the Enterprise Technology & Performance.
Impact and value drive everything we do. We work at the highest level, with C-Suite Executives and their senior leaders, to create solutions that deliver the absolute maximum return on investment, across the backbone of their organizations. We transform the digital enterprise with innovative and core technologies, delivering tangible, sustainable benefits.
You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems. You will deliver innovative business outcomes, working alongside some of the greatest minds around. Together you’ll take a holistic view of key functions, spanning strategy articulation, process design and technology enablement, with a focus on enabling functions, such as Finance, Supply Chain and Technology.
Finance & Performance
As businesses evolve to either thrive or survive, the role of Finance is becoming ever more important. It is no longer appropriate to just be a guardian of the numbers, Finance needs to engage themselves even more with the business, utilizing the latest technology to drive change. As market leaders, our Finance practice has the breadth of capabilities to help organizations become that Finance function of the future
Working Student David Bolscher describes his experience as follows:
“I thought it was about putting into practice what I have learnt, but in reality it is about learning a whole new practice”
What we offer
- a competitive student salary;
- maximum flexibility to combine work and study (choose how many days you work, and which days);
- trainings in the field of digital finance, robotics and analytics
- a steep learning curve in an international work environment and a diverse client portfolio;
- the opportunity to get acquainted with the latest technologies impacting finance
- growth opportunities – if you are successful as a working student, you can start as an Analyst;
- Access to the Deloitte training curriculum (e.g. Artificial intelligence, Finance analytics, Robotics);
- development coaching from active working student coordinators;
- the opportunity to expand your personal network across Deloitte's many service areas;
- a Deloitte laptop;
What you offer
You are able to adopt new information quickly and like to work in teams. In addition, translating the latest developments in new concepts together with colleagues sounds appealing to you. In addition, you have an excellent command of written and spoken English and preferably Dutch. For the position of Working student Finance & Performance you are also:
- in the final phase of your master study (you have finalized a university bachelor degree);
- available for a least 2 days a week, for a minimal duration of 5 months;
- ambitious, eager to learn and entrepreneurial;
- communicative and socially skilled;
- interested in financial topics.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Campus Recruiter Consulting Vivienne Göbel via +31 (0)6 50055334 or email@example.com