Learn how privacy is put into practice in large organizations. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
A working student role offers you the perfect opportunity to experience the life of a Privacy consultant during your student days. You participate as a fully-fledged part of the team and develop yourself in the field of privacy and data protection every day. Your activities are very varied and there is plenty of room to learn. We offer you a stimulating environment, where you can benefit optimally from the knowledge and experience of colleagues through intensive collaboration.
This is how
- Your responsibilities are varied (no photocopying or coffee runs here!) and there is plenty of room to learn and develop yourself;
- You will support the Cyber team with project management, improving various internal processes, proposition development and the organization of events;
- You assist on external projects for clients, for example by preparing presentations and reviewing reports;
- the Deloitte Cyber team offers you a stimulating environment where you work together with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds and can benefit from their experience and expertise, and in doing so lay the foundation for a successful career in Privacy.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with over 30+ colleagues of our Privacy team and 200+ colleagues of our Cyber Risk department. We work from The Edge in Amsterdam and our team has a strong informal character, from partner to working student.
Former working student Sophie Lemij, who just started as a consultant in the team, describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“My time as a working student was very rewarding. I was truly part of the team, and I was able to learn a lot by helping out on projects!”
What we offer
- The opportunity to experience what it’s like to work at Deloitte;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- A laptop, which is also for personal use;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- Great growth opportunities and the possibility to stay with the Privacy team after you graduate.
What you offer
You have a passion for privacy, technology or innovation. You are analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented. You have a proactive attitude and can be flexible when needed. In addition, you meet the following requirements:
- are in the final year of a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Studies, Business Information Management, Management of Technology, Security Management or other related discipline.
- are available for at least three days a week for a minimum of six months;
- work well in a team;
- have the capacity to perform under pressure;
- have good command of the English language in speech and writing, Dutch is preferred;
- have the ambition to further develop yourself and continue on as a consultant with Deloitte
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Deqa Warsame on +31 88 288 11 20.