What impact will you make?
As a Communications working student and/or intern you will spend a couple of days per week supporting the change and comms team in various activities, like creating communication materials, presentations, organizing a campaign, and events (e.g. a corporate Technology festival). You will be responsible for executing the communication and change management plan of the Digital Risk Solution (DRS) department. In your role you will be mentored by experts from Deloitte in communication and change management.
This is how
You’re passionate about communication, have great organizational skills and an eye for detail. You are interested in innovation and new technologies and love to build a bridge between technicians and people from the business.
- Create various communication materials (e.g. presentations, invites, flyers, brochures, video’s);
- Update the corporate webpages and social channels (e.g. Deloitte NL Instagram);
- Create visual branding templates that are in line with Deloitte’s corporate brand identity;
- Support the design of workshops;
- Support the execution of our change management campaign;
- Support the organization of our Technology Festival.
You will learn how to run a change management or communication campaign and how to operate in a large, international professional services firm like Deloitte. Your role provides the opportunity to both execute and design interventions and activities, making for a steep learning curve. Next to your work and studies, there is also the possibility to follow various training courses. This can be the stepping stone for your career!
You will work at Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will be part of Digital Risk Solutions (DRS), which falls under the Risk Advisory function (± 700 employees) within Deloitte. DRS is a department that consists of 45 employees with mainly experts in new technologies. For example experts in Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). We build digital solutions for the Risk Advisory Function, for example the AI-driven DocQminer.
As part of this communication role you will support our Digital Transformation. This is an organizational change program that DRS is currently driving within the larger Risk Advisory department. Within the DRS team, you will be part of the change program team. This team consists of several workstreams (Technology Festival, Communication, Workshop).
Digital Transformation lead Marjolein Vlaming describes the working atmosphere as follows:
"In our department we work with highly talented, technical people and build cool new products for our clients. Our challenge for the upcoming year is, through communication and change activities, to enable our ± 700 risk colleagues to bring our Digital Risk Solutions to the market. In our change and communications team, pro-activity and creativity is highly encouraged. Thinking outside the box is our second nature. If you like a challenge, are willing to go the extra mile, have fun and learn a lot, this is the place to be!"
What we offer
In addition to a fixed salary and a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- a laptop you can also use for personal purposes;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme
What you offer
For a position with the change and communications team you:
- Education; are following a bachelor or university master's study (preferably in Communications, Business administration or Psychology)
- Tell a compelling story; using Microsoft PowerPoint you are able to translate complex information into a powerful presentation.
- Personality; are passionate about communication, have great organizational skills and an eye for detail. You are interested in innovation and new technologies and love to build a bridge between technicians and people from the business. You can work under time pressure, can work independently and have the ambition to further develop yourself. You work well in a team and you have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Availability; are available for a longer period of time (minimum of 6 months) preferably for 2-3 days a week
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. We, at Deloitte, welcome everyone who can bring in more quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Kok