What impact will you make?
As a working student and/or thesis intern Blockchain Strategy you will spend a couple of days a week working on the strategic aspects of Blockchain, and the impact this technology has on the strategic and operational aspects of our clients. On the other days you will have time for your studies or writing your thesis. You will be mentored in this by an expert from the Deloitte Blockchain Team.
This is how
You’re passionate about innovation, new technologies and strategic issues, and like to consider Blockchain from a strategic perspective. For example by:
- investigating use cases for specific applications within the business community, the government and other organizations;
- setting up ecosystems and working on the aspects involved in forming consortia for the development of Blockchain technology.
You will learn how to advise our clients on the correct translation of their strategic issues into technological solutions. Your role covers both the advisory side and the development of knowledge and thought leadership in the market, making for a steep learning curve. Next to your work and studies, there is also the possibility to follow various training courses.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with around 10 colleagues in the Blockchain team in our Digital Risk Services department in Amsterdam. The team is part of Deloitte’s Blockcenter, which consist of blockchain experts in the Netherlands from across most technical and business domains, and is backed by the Global Blockchain community with over 1500 professionals from across 25 countries. The Deloitte Blockchain team helps businesses go from questions to answers by rapidly prototyping proof of concepts in collaboration with multiple parties. We help develop, scale, and manage novel client applications. Via this link you can read more about Risk Advisory in general.
Deloitte’s Blockchain Lead Tommie van der Bosch describes our team as follows:
"We take pride of combining people from different backgrounds, creating a diversified team of professionals who can explain Blockchain in an understandable way. We like to fuel our team with working students who have the latest and greatest knowledge in an informal setting, to make cool stuff for our clients"
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- a laptop you can also use for personal purposes;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
What you offer
You are analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented. You’re passionate about Blockchain technology and have a good mix of analytical, strategic, business and IT / Blockchain knowledge. You can complete projects under time pressure and have the ambition to further develop yourself. For a position with the Blockchain team you also need to:
- be following a university master's degree
- have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills - you can translate complex analyzes into a clear and strong presentation
- work well in a team and you have strong communication and interpersonal skills
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. We, at Deloitte, welcome everyone who can bring in more quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Kok.